N!gga = N!gger

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Sorry, but unlike you I don't self-identify with racial slurs.

So yeah, in this thread you vehemently defend calling yourself and all the Black people you know "n!ggers."

If you don't realize how backwards that is then you're a lost cause.
Self identify? c00n is the term that references what you are doing. So sorry you had to be one to do such a self defeating behavior.

In this thread I defended a word being different from another.

If you dont realize how a neutral and positive term doesnt do shyt to hold any black man back then your a lost cause.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Self identify? c00n is the term that references what you are doing. So sorry you had to be one to do such a self defeating behavior.

In this thread I defended a word being different from another.

If you dont realize how a term doesnt do shyt then your a lost cause.
Bro, you're way too invested in your own self destruction. Welcome to my ignore list.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Bro, you're way too invested in your own self destruction. Welcome to my ignore list.
Id say the same about you and the way you worship racist whites. I dont care if you put me on ignore.

One less c00n reading my posts anyway. Go back to opa with your racist white friends. :camby:

Last edited:

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
555711.gif

Damn, Coli gifs were next level back in the day. This joint is magnificent :heh:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I'm very passionate about this topic - as seen by my previous.

To keep it simple:
In order to judge black people who use the word nikka in their everyday vocab with other black people, you kind of have to rectify why you are okay with using the term "black" to classify us.

To be clear, I am not one of these goofy ass "We aren't black, we're human!" brehs. I love being black, I love referring to myself as black and I will continue to.

BUT, the elephant in the room is this -

If colonizers came to your land and noticed the pigmentation difference between you and them. They also had a devious plan to subjugate you. In order to ensure compliance from the rest of THEIR people, they perpetuated the narrative that your people were inferior and began to further push their agenda by referring to YOU and your people as the "charcoals."

Colonzier - "They are the charcoals. We are white."

Would yall agree that the origin of the description "the charcoals" was birthed in deceit, xenophobia and violence?

The answer is YES. Now, replace charcoals with blacks, negroes, colored, etc.

If we did a fukking oujia board and contacted any of our ancestors and asked them whether they were "BLACK," they'd be like, "HUH? fukk are you talking about?"

TLDR - MY POINT - The term BLACK is just as evil and oppressive in origin as the racial slur ni**er. As a matter of fact, when you look at laws, jim crow and institutional racism, BLACK as a term has more violent legislation, history and victims than the term ni**er or our word we use - nikka.

We have been able to normalize and neutralize the classification of black. How come it's a problem when we have normalized the term nikka?

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
On of the greatest things about Black culture is our unfailing ability to take what everyone else throws away, flip it, and turn it into something that the whole world desires.

We've done this with all of the following:

-Soul food
-BBQ
-Comedy
-Blues
-Jazz
-Swing
-Ragtime
-Rock 'n Roll
-Funk
-Disco
-Hip-Hop
-Dance
-Fashion
-Slang
-Botany
-Scientific innovation
-Etc., etc.

I see the same thing with "nïgger". There's something almost beautiful about taking something so ugly and demeaning and turning it into a term of endearment among Black people. There's a reason why the word has lost a lot of it's sting. I believe it's this aspect of our culture that did that.