N/A

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
This shyt is harder than I thought. I spent the last hour sitting here in my head going on about what I don't like about these bytches. I got a long road ahead, this doesn't even feel healthy :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
Canada
I too thought I hated women. Then I realized I just hated people.:francis:

But I meditated and found that what people say or do can't upset you, why give up control of your emotions because of the actions of some a$$hole?
Then my relationships with women (and people in general) just got better.:yeshrug: Nowadays, I just walk if someone pisses me off.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Zenmack you neg me for saying women are not sex obects?

re evaluate your life, seems like you lost at it.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
come-out-of-the-closet-o.gif

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's exactly me. It not only makes me resent them but lose any respect I may have had or could've had for them. Like damn you just like me cuz I drive a nice car? Or you just like me cuz I'm wearing some nice shoes? And if I didn't have these things I wouldn't be shyt to you? Like why the fukk would I waste my time and energy on a bird bytch who only cares about what's in a man's possession? But it's almost like 85% of women are like that today and the 15% who aren't are taken, ugly, got mad kids, or just not interested.

Have you ever liked a girl because she was physically attractive? Or for any superficial reasons?

Lifejennings

Superstar
Daps
Bro I've been there 2 times
One when I was broke & fukked up I got no female attention at least not from the women I desired.....then I got some money & started getting alot of female attention from women, the resentment came from overthinking as far as saying to myself if I didn't have XYZ she wouldn't be interested in me, & then I willingly fell back from hustling so my options dried up

But my perspective changed coming back down to earth....I REALIZED NEVER PRIORITIZE WOMEN BRO THEY SHOULD NEVER BE YOUR MAIN FOCUS IN LIFE ONLY COMPLIMENTARY TO YOU'RE GOALS

2ND Women are sex objects & men are success objects....women are objectified by their looks & men are objectified by their ability to get money & earn resources in this world, the better looking a woman is the easier she will have it & the more money a man has he has better leverage

In short just focus on bettering yourself & becoming the best version of YOU possible
Why were you allowed to have your preferences, but not the women you desired?

Jesus Bhrist

All Star
Daps
Why were you allowed to have your preferences, but not the women you desired?

Basically if you misinterpreted me
The women I was interested in were not interested in me, because they had a certain preference & they are entitled to that preference...the point is to not take it personal & just focus on yourself & check for those checking for you....but it is human nature to desire what one cannot have

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Basically if you misinterpreted me
The women I was interested in were not interested in me, because they had a certain preference & they are entitled to that preference...the point is to not take it personal & just focus on yourself & check for those checking for you....but it is human nature to desire what one cannot have
This is our biggest battle

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Lately I just find myself constantly thinking and talking negatively about them. I reflect a lot on my last relationship and girls I used to mess with, and it just triggers all these negative feelings and energy towards them. How do I fix this ? A lot of it is resentment, regret and rage for the L's I've taken, the times I wasted and the money I've lost.
Its imperative that u make much better choices in the women u decide to entertain and date. U should leave prostitutes alone and find a woman who is genuinely interested in u...whether is for a relationship or fuk buddy. Hiring prostitutes isn't fulfilling...unless u already in an arranged relationship or something like that. Its probably eating at ur soul that u paying these basic high mileage women for sex. U need a real and healthy relationship with a woman who likes u for u and will add value to ur life. It may take improving ur social skills, social circles, approaching, etc. U also need to work on self improvement like going to gym, having hobbies, etc. if u aint doing so already. That will help with ur confidence and energy.

Also u need to know how to pick em....every woman aint good for u and vice versa. Know how to detect women with good values and ones who will be an asset to u. U don't need a burden...but someone who will be good for u.