N/A

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
The games they play, the lies they tell, the hypocrisy, their unrealistic standards, the frustration that comes with dealing with them, they don't listen to or comprehend logic, the fact that even though I don't actually need them I still kinda do for sexual pleasure as a straight man. Also, the fact that they'll practically beg you to be in a relationship with them only to take full advantage of you and make their exit when you didn't even want to get so invested to begin with. It's just a lot of drama and baggage dealing with them. Two things that I don't want or need in my life. Looking back 90% of the drama and bullshyt I've ever had in my life was because of a woman. But taking @StarGirl advice, I think traveling outside the US would be the best thing to happen to me because I'm not irrational enough to believe that this is the behavior of ALL women but just the toxic ones I've been exposed to in what's already a toxic ass country.

Not all women are like this it might just be the ones who ur attracting. Self reflect.

Also, learn the art of mastery. Once u figure women out its like a game. Ull stop getting offended or tired. Once u do that u can choose what women u let in ur life and what boundaries u make. Once that happens any women that doesnt meet or overstep boundaries can be gone.

And yeah man, start working on urself. Gym, money, start a hobby etc. Travel outside the US like @StarGirl said. Thats a great idea.

Alot of women are like what u described but there are good women out there. They are just hard to find. Good luch breh.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Bro I've been there 2 times
One when I was broke & fukked up I got no female attention at least not from the women I desired.....then I got some money & started getting alot of female attention from women, the resentment came from overthinking as far as saying to myself if I didn't have XYZ she wouldn't be interested in me,

That's exactly me. It not only makes me resent them but lose any respect I may have had or could've had for them. Like damn you just like me cuz I drive a nice car? Or you just like me cuz I'm wearing some nice shoes? And if I didn't have these things I wouldn't be shyt to you? Like why the fukk would I waste my time and energy on a bird bytch who only cares about what's in a man's possession? But it's almost like 85% of women are like that today and the 15% who aren't are taken, ugly, got mad kids, or just not interested.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Lately I just find myself constantly thinking and talking negatively about them. I reflect a lot on my last relationship and girls I used to mess with, and it just triggers all these negative feelings and energy towards them. How do I fix this ? A lot of it is resentment, regret and rage for the L's I've taken, the times I wasted and the money I've lost.

Basically you're mad at bishes that don't like you.

It's natural, but I have been really contemplating that whole mindset. It's kinda weird when you think about it.

So you gotta focus on women who do like you.

Here's where most of y'all fukc up. You walk in and start following the dime around. Even after she doesn't give you ANY play. You sweat her.

Ignore her. Even if you did get her you can't afford her.

Look for the 6s and 7s that are looking at YOU. Work on the ones who want nothing more than to be with you. They might not be as fine bit they are better people.

Find a woman you like who likes you. Try to forget about the ones you can't have.

Jesus Bhrist

All Star
Daps
That's exactly me. It not only makes me resent them but lose any respect I may have had or could've had for them. Like damn you just like me cuz I drive a nice car? Or you just like me cuz I'm wearing some nice shoes? And if I didn't have these things I wouldn't be shyt to you? Like why the fukk would I waste my time and energy on a bird bytch who only cares about what's in a man's possession? But it's almost like 85% of women are like that today and the 15% who aren't are taken, ugly, got mad kids, or just not interested.

All players go through these 5 phases

Denial
Anger
Bargaining
Depression
Acceptance.....First you're in DENIAL to the true nature of women, then you become ANGRY similar to how you feeling right now, then you start BARGAINING realizing if you work on yourself & become better you'll succeed with women, Then you get DEPRESSED after all the experiences & encounters with shallow women realizing sex is not as fulfilling as you thought it was ...then ACCEPTANCE you realize women are just acting on biological instincts & they go through the same just like us, there's women that chased players and got hurt just like you chased the BAD bytchES & felt unfulfilled

Basically just enjoy your life bro & enjoy the time spent with certain women but don't expect to much from them.....just have fun workout, develop a hobby, & just start living broski

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Spend sometime and focus on yourself. I just got out of a very bad situation and everybody keeps telling me to find somebody new right away. Naw that’s how you bring baggage over to your new relationship.

Also trust your gut instinct next time . We all know when somebody is not good for us, yet we ignore the signs and try to focus on their positive attributes. You only end up wasting time and money.

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The games they play, the lies they tell, the hypocrisy, their unrealistic standards, the frustration that comes with dealing with them, they don't listen to or comprehend logic, the fact that even though I don't actually need them I still kinda do for sexual pleasure as a straight man. Also, the fact that they'll practically beg you to be in a relationship with them only to take full advantage of you and make their exit when you didn't even want to get so invested to begin with. It's just a lot of drama and baggage dealing with them. Two things that I don't want or need in my life. Looking back 90% of the drama and bullshyt I've ever had in my life was because of a woman. But taking @StarGirl advice, I think traveling outside the US would be the best thing to happen to me because I'm not irrational enough to believe that this is the behavior of ALL women but just the toxic ones I've been exposed to in what's already a toxic ass country.

Plenty of women out there who have similar complaints about men. Once you realize that people in general, regardless of gender, are selfish for the most part and always looking out for their own self-interest, you'll be better off. No one owes you shyt and you don't owe them shyt either. Just focus on yourself and what it is that you want out of life. If it's something casual, that's fine, if it's commitment, that's fine too. Just be straight forward with what it is that you want and act accordingly, the rest is on whoever it is that you're dealing with. We screw ourselves over and have to deal with unnecessary drama when we don't keep it a buck with women about what our intentions are. If you felt like they had to beg you to be in a relationship then that tells you right there that you never truly wanted to be in a relationship with them to begin with and you should've deaded that shyt from the start, even if it cost you some p*ssy. Plenty of women out there who are cool with casual, no strings attached sex.

Whenever a woman goes through her "men ain't shyt" stage and complains we call her out for being bitter and not taking accountability for her own actions and decisions. That's all well and good, but we also gotta do the same as men when we go through similar phases.

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fix the relationship you have with your mom and that hatred will go away

Man, mommy issues are real :wow:

If you have a great relationship with your mom, it makes it tough for other women to measure up to her
If you have a bad relationship with your mom, it fukks up your view of other women

Marlostanfield.

High On That Ray Charles
Daps
Man, mommy issues are real :wow:

If you have a great relationship with your mom, it makes it tough for other women to measure up to her
If you have a bad relationship with your mom, it fukks up your view of other women

I'm saying

Your mom is a reflection of other woman, you can't hate woman and love your mom at the same time, it doesn't work like that.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Be your own king. Z
Seriously. And your life/manhood is your kingdom.

Any woman you come across has to be a fitting part of your kingdom.