N/A

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Continue... :usure:

They are skeptical of us, yet Machiavellian creatures when it comes to dealing with us. Each time we gotta prove ourselves for them to be sure of us. They expect us to be dogs, players, crude, barbaric and if we pass their test then they think it's an act for something

So I treat them the same way until they really prove themselves to me. Men are too forgiving, give them too many benefits of doubt.

They always got a foot out the door, so why not do the same thing. Can't be mad at a snake for doing what a snake does.

When you running game on them, is it because of your own power or is it because they let you think it is? Remember, their mothers teach them the LONG GAME.

Be selfish, be more of a taker. Otherwise you won't get what you want

Cliffs: don't expect much from a good bit of them (and people in general). They are all talk till they actually put shyt into action

Last edited:

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Stop browsing The Red Pill/MGTOW/Most of the Coli :sas2:

That shyt is TOXIC for your soul

Get in shape. Eat right.

Focus making money.

Try to get better in something everyday.

Join new groups. Hit events in your city. Take up people on offers to get together. Socialize more. Meet women.

Realize women are flawed beings just like you and me.

Get into mindfulness meditation. Live righteously. Be grateful. Keep a journal too, no bullshyt...write down your goals for the day + shyt you're grateful about + how you're proceeding towards hitting your goals overtime. Thank me later brother :blessed:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
All players go through these 5 phases

Denial
Anger
Bargaining
Depression
Acceptance.....First you're in DENIAL to the true nature of women, then you become ANGRY similar to how you feeling right now, then you start BARGAINING realizing if you work on yourself & become better you'll succeed with women, Then you get DEPRESSED after all the experiences & encounters with shallow women realizing sex is not as fulfilling as you thought it was ...then ACCEPTANCE you realize women are just acting on biological instincts & they go through the same just like us, there's women that chased players and got hurt just like you chased the BAD bytchES & felt unfulfilled

Basically just enjoy your life bro & enjoy the time spent with certain women but don't expect to much from them.....just have fun workout, develop a hobby, & just start living broski
Wow bruh I literally went thru each stage just how you put it :ohhh:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Do you have a good relationship with your mother or have any deep-seated issues with her? Just curious. If you have a "type" of woman you're likely to get with, it seems there's a good chance they may resemble your mama in some way and that's why you attract them/are attracted to them.

If that's the case, work on healing yourself first and foremost and exorcising those demons.

So dude is trying to fukk his mom :hhh:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Set some personal goals for yourself and focus on those for a while. Keep dating/women out of the equation for now. I feel the same about guys, well the ones in my league and I think time is the only thing that fixes it.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Lately I just find myself constantly thinking and talking negatively about them. I reflect a lot on my last relationship and girls I used to mess with, and it just triggers all these negative feelings and energy towards them. How do I fix this ? A lot of it is resentment, regret and rage for the L's I've taken, the times I wasted and the money I've lost.

This is an easy one...

- stop taking L's from them
- stop wasting time on them
- stop losing money on them