N/A

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro I've been there 2 times
One when I was broke & fukked up I got no female attention at least not from the women I desired.....then I got some money & started getting alot of female attention from women, the resentment came from overthinking as far as saying to myself if I didn't have XYZ she wouldn't be interested in me, & then I willingly fell back from hustling so my options dried up

But my perspective changed coming back down to earth....I REALIZED NEVER PRIORITIZE WOMEN BRO THEY SHOULD NEVER BE YOUR MAIN FOCUS IN LIFE ONLY COMPLIMENTARY TO YOU'RE GOALS

2ND Women are sex objects & men are success objects....women are objectified by their looks & men are objectified by their ability to get money & earn resources in this world, the better looking a woman is the easier she will have it & the more money a man has he has better leverage

In short just focus on bettering yourself & becoming the best version of YOU possible

Women are not sex objects, but you're half right. Yes don't prioritize being with a woman. You dont have to have a partner, it's not neccessary for living.

Mugenight

CUINH311
Daps
There is absolutely no point in hating women Op fukkery doesn't have a gender.

Women are not sex objects, but you're half right. Yes don't prioritize being with a woman. You dont have to have a partner, it's not neccessary for living.

The ironic part about this most of the time at the end of the day it seems most women can offer you nothing more than sex morals character and values be damned.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is absolutely no point in hating women Op fukkery doesn't have a gender.

The ironic part about this most of the time at the end of the day it seems most women can offer you nothing more than sex morals character and values be damned.

Good point(depending on where you live), but is the sex worth putting up with the other stress? You dont have to be bothered, you can turn down the sex too.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
realize you don't hate all women

you just hate some things a lot of women do.

and not all women do those things.

you don't hate the women, you just hate those things.

therefore, you don't hate women.

Well, that's how I see it. I been through the emotional meat grinder with women, from my mom to all my exes to the dumb broads I've worked with.

But not all women are like them.

How are you going to have that as a username and give decent positive advice :dahell:

Mugenight

CUINH311
Daps
Good point(depending on where you live), but is the sex worth putting up with the other stress? You dont have to be bothered, you can turn down the sex too.

Nah it isn't worth it.

I'm a chaste man so this isn't an issue for me.

King Jae

Banned
Daps
:jbhmm:...u shouldn't hate women bruh.. u should hate ur decision making process in regards to them..ain't a man alive that hasn't took an L with the opposite sex...u need to reevaluate how u pick them and what attracts u to them..u chose ur exes..u could have just fukked but u didn't..u chose to get in a relationship with them..u should be mad with urself and not them..easier said than done I know..truth be told ur exes prolly weren't bad ppl...it's the emotions they evoked in u...

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
What do u hate about women @AllEyez

The games they play, the lies they tell, the hypocrisy, their unrealistic standards, the frustration that comes with dealing with them, they don't listen to or comprehend logic, the fact that even though I don't actually need them I still kinda do for sexual pleasure as a straight man. Also, the fact that they'll practically beg you to be in a relationship with them only to take full advantage of you and make their exit when you didn't even want to get so invested to begin with. It's just a lot of drama and baggage dealing with them. Two things that I don't want or need in my life. Looking back 90% of the drama and bullshyt I've ever had in my life was because of a woman. But taking @StarGirl advice, I think traveling outside the US would be the best thing to happen to me because I'm not irrational enough to believe that this is the behavior of ALL women but just the toxic ones I've been exposed to in what's already a toxic ass country.