N/A

InfinateOpulance

All Star
Daps
Lately I just find myself constantly thinking and talking negatively about them. I reflect a lot on my last relationship and girls I used to mess with, and it just triggers all these negative feelings and energy towards them. How do I fix this ? A lot of it is resentment, regret and rage for the L's I've taken, the times I wasted and the money I've lost.

Stop visiting the locker room. this place will only reinforce the negative toxic feelings you have towards women.

Daps
well, youre at the right place, just lie and say you dont but heres the trick, you have to convince yourself too so your lie becomes a "fact" so you be a womanizer all you want without feeling bad about it

its thecoli way

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Hate is good, hate is useful, it gets shyt done...

Resentment of women is a natural reaction when you as a man realize you gotta put more effort forth in your life to even get a marginal return.

While a bytch can be born attractive and get by in life due to a man taking care of her.

So therefore use your resentment and demand a bytch put forth some effort before you decide to go put effort in a bytch.

Stop being needy, stop acting like you owe bytches shyt...

Last edited:

Superstar
Daps
join the True Forced Loneliness Movement or MGTOW Brotherhood.

Jesus Bhrist

All Star
Daps
Bro I've been there 2 times
One when I was broke & fukked up I got no female attention at least not from the women I desired.....then I got some money & started getting alot of female attention from women, the resentment came from overthinking as far as saying to myself if I didn't have XYZ she wouldn't be interested in me, & then I willingly fell back from hustling so my options dried up

But my perspective changed coming back down to earth....I REALIZED NEVER PRIORITIZE WOMEN BRO THEY SHOULD NEVER BE YOUR MAIN FOCUS IN LIFE ONLY COMPLIMENTARY TO YOU'RE GOALS

2ND Women are sex objects & men are success objects....women are objectified by their looks & men are objectified by their ability to get money & earn resources in this world, the better looking a woman is the easier she will have it & the more money a man has he has better leverage

In short just focus on bettering yourself & becoming the best version of YOU possible

Elle Seven

Superstar
Daps
Do you have a good relationship with your mother or have any deep-seated issues with her? Just curious. If you have a "type" of woman you're likely to get with, it seems there's a good chance they may resemble your mama in some way and that's why you attract them/are attracted to them.

If that's the case, work on healing yourself first and foremost and exorcising those demons.