N/A

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
ROFL!:laff:

This thread PROVES you Coli oldies are not the #HOH playas yall fantasies about being but instead lames. I'm going to keep bumping this thread the next time some other 30+ year old Coli poster tries to "school me.":thumbsup:

There's winners and there's losers in the #HOH life..

Daps
You hate them but they're not thinking about you? Marinate on that for a moment. You'd do well to pick a book on Stoicism.
Exactly!!! All that hate is hurting you. At the end of the day, Op is spending so much energy hating half the population that is paying him no mind.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
ROFL!:laff:

This thread PROVES you Coli oldies are not the #HOH playas yall fantasies about being but instead lames. I'm going to keep bumping this thread the next time some other 30+ year old Coli poster tries to "school me.":thumbsup:

nikkas is human, wtf? Every player had to start off somewhere and make mistakes

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Stop browsing The Red Pill/MGTOW/Most of the Coli :sas2:

That shyt is TOXIC for your soul

Get in shape. Eat right.

Focus making money.

Try to get better in something everyday.

Join new groups. Hit events in your city. Take up people on offers to get together. Socialize more. Meet women.

Realize women are flawed beings just like you and me.

Get into mindfulness meditation. Live righteously. Be grateful. Keep a journal too, no bullshyt...write down your goals for the day + shyt you're grateful about + how you're proceeding towards hitting your goals overtime. Thank me later brother :blessed:

Church

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only get with women who want you, chances are she wont be as pretty as u like, she maybe a bit chunky, not as pretty in the face, etc.

But, she will treat u like a king, she will sukk your dikk, fukk your brains out & cook good food for u or give u some money. When you getting some ass often it will do wonders to your life

This will build you up & give u confidence to attract better quality women.

Every man should be getting ass regularly, its really unhealthy for your being as a man if you are not,

Last edited:

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
The games they play, the lies they tell, the hypocrisy, their unrealistic standards, the frustration that comes with dealing with them, they don't listen to or comprehend logic, the fact that even though I don't actually need them I still kinda do for sexual pleasure as a straight man. Also, the fact that they'll practically beg you to be in a relationship with them only to take full advantage of you and make their exit when you didn't even want to get so invested to begin with. It's just a lot of drama and baggage dealing with them. Two things that I don't want or need in my life. Looking back 90% of the drama and bullshyt I've ever had in my life was because of a woman. But taking @StarGirl advice, I think traveling outside the US would be the best thing to happen to me because I'm not irrational enough to believe that this is the behavior of ALL women but just the toxic ones I've been exposed to in what's already a toxic ass country.
yep

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Not all women are like this it might just be the ones who ur attracting. Self reflect.

Also, learn the art of mastery. Once u figure women out its like a game. Ull stop getting offended or tired. Once u do that u can choose what women u let in ur life and what boundaries u make. Once that happens any women that doesnt meet or overstep boundaries can be gone.

And yeah man, start working on urself. Gym, money, start a hobby etc. Travel outside the US like @StarGirl said. Thats a great idea.

Alot of women are like what u described but there are good women out there. They are just hard to find. Good luch breh.
yep

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Only get with women who want you, chances are she wont be as pretty as u like, she maybe a bit chunky, not as pretty in the face, etc.

But, she will treat u like a king, she will sukk your dikk, fukk your brains out & cook good food for u or give u some money. When you getting some ass often it will do wonders to your life

This will build you up & give u confidence to attract better quality women.

Every man should be getting ass regularly, its really unhealthy for your being as a man if you are not,
How do you get with women who don’t want you

FreddyCalhoun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
Lately I just find myself constantly thinking and talking negatively about them. I reflect a lot on my last relationship and girls I used to mess with, and it just triggers all these negative feelings and energy towards them. How do I fix this ? A lot of it is resentment, regret and rage for the L's I've taken, the times I wasted and the money I've lost.

Glad you noticed...go see a therapist.

I have a homie right now that does the same thing, but his comes from a bytch killing his best friend a few years back and he's still in denial about it.