My woman co-worker, who has a bf, stays watching my snap/ig story

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
This post is so unbelievably ironic. :snoop:

When you first saw this thread, you had 2 natural options. You could've chose to ignore it, or you could've chose to answer the question I was ACTUALLY asking and tell me whether or not you think I should take a risk with a taken co-worker.

You chose neither. Instead, you chose to come in here on your righteous "You must get no attention from women because if you did blah blah" which is your way of sneak bragging that you stay in some p*ssy. Literally any, and I mean ANY, psych will tell you that's the textbook behavior of an insecure person who is the very opposite of what they claim to be. For no reason, where no one asked you to, you felt the urge to come in here and talk about how much p*ssy you get. :dead: It's projection and overcompensation, but tell me more about how I'm the one living fantasies. :mjlol:

"6 feet. 6 certs. 6 figures." is a meme on this site for a REASON. It's because this place has an epidemic of nikkas who are LOSERS in real life coming on here to live their power fantasies and have random outbursts about how much better they are than everyone, you included. 40 years old still on the Coli smh :dead:

So you wrote this line and wonder why people have a problem with you making up random scenarios in your OP. Your whole life is a fantasy so you make up fantasies.

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
So you wrote this line and wonder why people have a problem with you making up random scenarios in your OP. Your whole life is a fantasy so you make up fantasies.
Exactly what is made up or far fetched about anything I said in the OP...you're goalpost shifting. You're very clearly running out of things to say at this point. Just admit you sound like a dumbass and keep it pushing. :mjlol:

You're tryna insinuate I must get no p*ssy in the real world if I'm thirsting after a co-worker, and that's false. Here's an insinuation that's probably true though--you must be leading a shytty, horrible, pathetic existence of a life if you're still on the Coli boasting about your body count, arguing with 20somethings when you're nearly fukking 50. You're a disgrace, :mjlol:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Exactly what is made up or far fetched about anything I said in the OP...you're goalpost shifting. You're very clearly running out of things to say at this point. Just admit you sound like a dumbass and keep it pushing. :mjlol:

You're tryna insinuate I must get no p*ssy in the real world if I'm thirsting after a co-worker, and that's false. Here's an insinuation that's probably true though--you must be leading a shytty, horrible, pathetic existence of a life if you're still on the Coli boasting about your body count, arguing with 20somethings when you're nearly fukking 50. You're a disgrace, :mjlol:

Again the fantasy life. You know nothing about mines so you make it up as you go along. I do believe you get p*ssy, however it's only the one between your own legs.

360Waves

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Again the fantasy life. You know nothing about mines so you make it up as you go along. I do believe you get p*ssy, however it's only the one between your own legs.
You still failing to see the irony in your posts is :dead:

Come back and talk to me when you've gained at least 20 IQ points.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I mean I keep it straight with you. No, I don't view snaps of women I don't care about :manny:

But does that mean she has the same mindset? I don't know. There's no real way of telling just based on her viewing.

All the dudes on the front page who said it means "nothing" could be right but they could also be wrong. Again, I personally wouldn't view a women's snaps if I don't give a fukk about her

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Do you post IG stories often cuz I see it's in chronological order so you might be near the top of her stories list?

if a ugly hoe keep posting stories i still wouldn't watch them no matter if it's in chronological order or not. In fact, I'd probably block her. :dead:

I'm playin devil's advocate here :mjgrin:

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
for argument's sake if u had hundreds of people u probably wouldn't watch every story. some people would take precedence
I said it means nothing because it seems like she doesn't go out of her way to see him at work and he never mentioned her liking his pics or responding to any of his stories.

I got hundreds of followers, but yeah I don't view anyones story consistently except my BF and I'll even not watch his sometimes just to throw him off.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I got hundreds of followers, but yeah I don't view anyones story consistently except my BF and I'll even not watch his sometimes just to throw him off.

in other words you kinda just told OP that it could mean something because both u and your BF are keeping track of who is viewing what. OP ain't crazy but I agree wit u that there has to be more to it. If she was comin around tryna make small talk at work and then viewing every story maybe it'd be worth it to proceed. :manny:

not enough here for me and they co-workers, I'd stay away for now :hubie:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
How do you know she has a boyfriend if yall barely speak? Just ask her if she still has a boyfriend and depending on her answer you will know if she wants you to go further.

360Waves

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I said it means nothing because it seems like she doesn't go out of her way to see him at work and he never mentioned her liking his pics or responding to any of his stories.

It's not that type of work environment for one. Certain departments are isolated, you can only get in with the proper keycard. And I don't think any woman who has openly made it clear to her co-workers that she has a boyfriend would wanna be seen constantly talking to some nikka at work. That's how rumors spread. When we've actually been within eachother's presence, she flirted. :yeshrug:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
EDIT: Let me address all your predictable talking points now before I get to explaining.

“You’re gassed because a girl is looking at your snap? Really. You must get no p*ssy nugga.”

Ok. :mjlol: Do YOU go out the way to consistently view the stories of ugly bytches on your snap? If you are actually popping on snap and have a lot of people added, do you ACTUALLY view every single persons story everytime? No? I didn’t think so. More than likely, like everyone else you have hundreds of stories to sift through but only pick the people who draw your attention. Family, friends, women you find attractive. NOT acquiantances and ugly women. It is a deliberate and intentional choice to view someone’s story for anyone who is actually popular on snap, which most of you Coli nikkas probably ain’t :mjlol:

And besides, what I’m really asking is if it’s worth the risk shooting my shot given that she IS my coworker with a man.

Anyways...

Lemme make it clear I BARELY correspond with this chick in the office. We work on separate floors and we only ever talk in passing.

She got my social media from a social event my job threw a few months back. I do feel like I’ve caught her eyeing me a few times. She has complimented my physique and once touched me in a weird way at that same social function. But I could be crazy.

I’ve noticed that she basically religiously watches everything I post on my story, from gym thirst traps to pics of nature to just me eating fukking food. The thing is, she has a boyfriend. Am I reading too deeply into shyt. Does she just watch everybody’s story? Or can I make a move? Simply the fact that fukking up could put my job at stake is the biggest thing holding me back otherwise I would’ve already. :lupe:
To be fair how do you know she is following alot of people on snap?