My woman co-worker, who has a bf, stays watching my snap/ig story

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
The nikkas who always come into every thread about women aggy/jealous for no reason on some “ik y’all nikkas don’t get p*ssy” is usually the nikka not getting p*ssy. You overcompensating like a mf g :mjlol:

I hope you’re not a grown ass man making a damn thread of celebration because a bird saw your IG story :mjlol:

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
she wants to smash, this is thread worthy?

:gucci:
ONly if you ain't used it

She’s my coworker...with a boyfriend of multiple years. Are you nikkas retarded :dahell:

The thread has nothing to do with whether or not I’m used to female attention and everything to do with the fact that initiating anything at all is a gamble given that we WORK TOGETHER. I’m trying to ask if it’s worth the RISK, I made it clear if she’s wasnt my coworker I would’ve already pulled the trigger :gucci:

Every nikka on this site claiming they 6 feet 6 figures 6 certs gangs but clearly none of you actually now what it’s like to have a job so good you don’t wanna lose it, or a job at all for that matter :mjlol:

360Waves

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I hope you’re not a grown ass man making a damn thread of celebration because a bird saw your IG story :mjlol:
Where in this thread do you see me celebrating? Please do not project your own sexual frustrations on to me, I didn’t ask you to have 50,000 posts on the fukking Coli you loser :mjlol:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Where in this thread do you see me celebrating? Please do not project your own sexual frustrations on to me, I didn’t ask you to have 50,000 posts on the fukking Coli you loser :mjlol:

Bringing up my post count like that’s supposed to hurt my feelings :dead:

I’m looking forward to your next thread when a broad makes eye contact with your dumb ass :mjlol:

360Waves

Daps
Reppin
NYC
This thread has made it abundantly clear that the majority of Coli users are losers who don’t have social media and/or don’t have clout on their social media. :mjlol:

Because if you really have a popping Snapchat you often have to sift through hundreds if not thousands of stories and you get to a point where you’re only watching the people you are interested in. I have people added on snap whose story I haven’t watched in years. Someone choosing to view your shyt is deliberate, especially everytime. Do y’all go out your way to consistently watch the ugly bytches on ya snap? Nah. I didn’t think so. :mjlol:

So many bitter, jaded ass nikkas on this forum damn go out and get yaselves some p*ssy :mjlol:

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She’s my coworker...with a boyfriend of multiple years. Are you nikkas retarded :dahell:

The thread has nothing to do with whether or not I’m used to female attention and everything to do with the fact that initiating anything at all is a gamble given that we WORK TOGETHER. I’m trying to ask if it’s worth the RISK, I made it clear if she’s wasnt my coworker I would’ve already pulled the trigger :gucci:

Every nikka on this site claiming they 6 feet 6 figures 6 certs gangs but clearly none of you actually now what it’s like to have a job so good you don’t wanna lose it, or a job at all for that matter :mjlol:
BRUH don’t do it

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
This thread has made it abundantly clear that the majority of Coli users are losers who don’t have social media and/or don’t have clout on their social media. :mjlol:

Because if you really have a popping Snapchat you often have to sift through hundreds if not thousands of stories and you get to a point where you’re only watching the people you are interested in. I have people added on snap whose story I haven’t watched in years. Someone choosing to view your shyt is deliberate, especially everytime. Do y’all go out your way to consistently watch the ugly bytches on ya snap? Nah. I didn’t think so. :mjlol:

So many bitter, jaded ass nikkas on this forum damn go out and get yaselves some p*ssy :mjlol:
I'm a woman and I agree with the men in this thread..

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemme make it clear I BARELY correspond with this chick in the office. We work on separate floors and we only ever talk in passing.

She got my social media from a social event my job threw a few months back. I do feel like I’ve caught her eyeing me a few times. She has complimented my physique and once touched me in a weird way at that same social function. But I could be crazy.

I’ve noticed that she basically religiously watches everything I post on my story, from gym thirst traps to pics of nature to just me eating fukking food. The thing is, she has a boyfriend. Am I reading too deeply into shyt. Does she just watch everybody’s story? Or can I make a move? Simply the fact that fukking up could put my job at stake is the biggest thing holding me back otherwise I would’ve already. :lupe:

This what you need to find out before making assumptions. Some people stay on SM and see everything everyone posts. :yeshrug: