My woman co-worker, who has a bf, stays watching my snap/ig story

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Used to make me mad when hoes would’ve watch all my stories everyday and any day

But never reply

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Do you post IG stories often cuz I see it's in chronological order so you might be near the top of her stories list? Besides you don't know how many of her following list is actually posting stories. There are people that post them all the time and people who never post them.

Daps
EDIT: Let me address all your predictable talking points now before I get to explaining.

“You’re gassed because a girl is looking at your snap? Really. You must get no p*ssy nugga.”

Ok. :mjlol: Do YOU go out the way to consistently view the stories of ugly bytches on your snap? If you are actually popping on snap and have a lot of people added, do you ACTUALLY view every single persons story everytime? No? I didn’t think so. More than likely, like everyone else you have hundreds of stories to sift through but only pick the people who draw your attention. Family, friends, women you find attractive. NOT acquiantances and ugly women. It is a deliberate and intentional choice to view someone’s story for anyone who is actually popular on snap, which most of you Coli nikkas probably ain’t :mjlol:

And besides, what I’m really asking is if it’s worth the risk shooting my shot given that she IS my coworker with a man.

Anyways...

Lemme make it clear I BARELY correspond with this chick in the office. We work on separate floors and we only ever talk in passing.

She got my social media from a social event my job threw a few months back. I do feel like I’ve caught her eyeing me a few times. She has complimented my physique and once touched me in a weird way at that same social function. But I could be crazy.

I’ve noticed that she basically religiously watches everything I post on my story, from gym thirst traps to pics of nature to just me eating fukking food. The thing is, she has a boyfriend. Am I reading too deeply into shyt. Does she just watch everybody’s story? Or can I make a move? Simply the fact that fukking up could put my job at stake is the biggest thing holding me back otherwise I would’ve already. :lupe:

Simple...send her a harmless message asking why does she find your snap so interesting?

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
She’s my coworker...with a boyfriend of multiple years. Are you nikkas retarded :dahell:

The thread has nothing to do with whether or not I’m used to female attention and everything to do with the fact that initiating anything at all is a gamble given that we WORK TOGETHER. I’m trying to ask if it’s worth the RISK, I made it clear if she’s wasnt my coworker I would’ve already pulled the trigger :gucci:

Every nikka on this site claiming they 6 feet 6 figures 6 certs gangs but clearly none of you actually now what it’s like to have a job so good you don’t wanna lose it, or a job at all for that matter :mjlol:

Again, if you have to ask this question then you ain't used to the attention.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
i have females that i know have had zero interest, a bunch of interest, and some that just wanted to hit it one time watch my snap. It is no big deal, people are just fukking bored. Got a female that tries to be on my SM when she wants attention. It is what it is.

OGBIGBOY187

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cam's Range Rover
You reading too deep, and let's just say she is feeling you, she not gonna leave whatever she got established wit her nikka for you and if by the inkling of a chance she does, be prepared for the fukkery:manny: