Supporter
Daps
damn, OP was put on the defensive QUICK in this thread :dead:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because she's attractive and has an incredibly high snap score + several thousand on IG following. :yeshrug:
I didn't ask who follows her I'm saying who she is following. If she doesn't follow alot of people it makes since.

For example I do follow a nice amount of people however I tend to mainly click on people I personally know or met before .

But maybe she is feeling you:yeshrug:
I'd let her make a move first. I've been there before at work.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
This gotta be the most 2000s baby thread in history :dead:

“Ayo brehs this chick watched a 2 second clip I put up..that mean she wanna smash right?”

If you don’t get the fukk on with this shyt

Mess with OPP if you want to next thread gon be about asking how to hide from her BF

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This gotta be the most 2000s baby thread in history :dead:

“Ayo brehs this chick watched a 2 second clip I put up..that mean she wanna smash right?”

If you don’t get the fukk on with this shyt

Mess with OPP if you want to next thread gon be about asking how to hide from her BF
Y’all continue to comment on Snapchat when you’ve clearly demonstrated you’re too :flabbynsick: to get how it works. The ignorance on this board is profound. :wow:

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Maybe you one of the few she follows that post snaps. Most people don't post ig stories often except for ig thots

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
bytches love window shopping

i mean, i'd just wait until the next lil event and if she shows any choosing signs pounce

other than that, let her marinate... really nothing major

never too pressed to take another brehs bytch honestly. unless he's bytched me in the past then i'll do it for my own satisfaction

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Y’all continue to comment on Snapchat when you’ve clearly demonstrated you’re too :flabbynsick: to get how it works. The ignorance on this board is profound. :wow:

Nikkas early in this thread came at you funny n i deadass don't know why because let's be reality...

Many nikkas who are single, nikkas who got rosters, nikkas who got girlfriends n nikkas who're married can all admit to keeping tabs on certain women via social media, just because they're bad as shyt.

Not even on some, i wanna shoot my shot ish, but just damn she's bad n I'll take the eye candy.

If this chick watches EVERYTHING you post, it's definitely a maybe, imo.

Note; A maybe is just that, a maybe.

And just because she MIGHT think you're fukkable, doesn't mean she'll do it.

It just means in her eyes, you could get it, under the right circumstances.

Her man may or may not factor in here.