My woman co-worker, who has a bf, stays watching my snap/ig story

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
EDIT: Let me address all your predictable talking points now before I get to explaining.

“You’re gassed because a girl is looking at your snap? Really. You must get no p*ssy nugga.”

Ok. :mjlol: Do YOU go out the way to consistently view the stories of ugly bytches on your snap? If you are actually popping on snap and have a lot of people added, do you ACTUALLY view every single persons story everytime? No? I didn’t think so. More than likely, like everyone else you have hundreds of stories to sift through but only pick the people who draw your attention. Family, friends, women you find attractive. NOT acquiantances and ugly women. It is a deliberate and intentional choice to view someone’s story for anyone who is actually popular on snap, which most of you Coli nikkas probably ain’t :mjlol:

And besides, what I’m really asking is if it’s worth the risk shooting my shot given that she IS my coworker with a man.

Anyways...

Lemme make it clear I BARELY correspond with this chick in the office. We work on separate floors and we only ever talk in passing.

She got my social media from a social event my job threw a few months back. I do feel like I’ve caught her eyeing me a few times. She has complimented my physique and once touched me in a weird way at that same social function. But I could be crazy.

I’ve noticed that she basically religiously watches everything I post on my story, from gym thirst traps to pics of nature to just me eating fukking food. The thing is, she has a boyfriend. Am I reading too deeply into shyt. Does she just watch everybody’s story? Or can I make a move? Simply the fact that fukking up could put my job at stake is the biggest thing holding me back otherwise I would’ve already. :lupe:
So if she’s interested then what? :jbhmm:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
This thread is exactly why females be reluctant to speak to dudes cause every lil thing they do towards a dude is perceived as them wanting to fukk them :snoop:

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
She just nosy nikka
Yall work together too
Even more reason for her to be nosy

You'd know if she wants to smash if you see her everyday at work. Women choosin signals are pretty obvious if you looking for them
Nothing women do is by accident.

Use your in-person interactions to figure out if she wanna smash