VA. Living in the City of Angels

:krs:

big-love.jpg

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
I watched that show and I don't see how any man could do it. Multiple bytches all with different female/emotional problems of their own. Beafin with each other and you, about each other and you. fukk that I woulda snaked all them bytches and moved out. One wife is more than enough headache for me

Watchin Bill work inspired me to step my game up. Granted, I understand it's scripted TV, but the way he handled three women made getting whatever type of life I wanted with my one wife all the more possible :wow:

Malfoy

Sweet Thing.
Daps
I read this entire thread (I must be a glutton for punishment) but Meach, if this woman is pregnant, and is a "friend" to both you and your wife, I don't think you should kick her out immediately. You all should have a sit down and discuss boundaries with one another while living together until September 10, 2012. Make it clear that when she pisses with the door open it disgusts you and that she needs to wear clothes around the house, etc. If she can deal with all that makes you uncomfortable then let her stay or else tell her to find a shelter until her apartment is ready and keep your "friendship" intact.

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
I read this entire thread (I must be a glutton for punishment) but Meach, if this woman is pregnant, and is a "friend" to both you and your wife, I don't think you should kick her out immediately. You all should have a sit down and discuss boundaries with one another while living together until September 10, 2012. Make it clear that when she pisses with the door open it disgusts you and that she needs to wear clothes around the house, etc. If she can deal with all that makes you uncomfortable then let her stay or else tell her to find a shelter until her apartment is ready and keep your "friendship" intact.

:obama:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Thanks for the advise, and I think you are right I'm going to go home and have a good sit down with her today. I'm just a little worried, I'm a nice guy and I wouldn't want her to feal any worse. Like I said I think she has self esteem issues and her babydady just impregnated her and left her for the second time. I dont want her to feel like we are rejecting her too.

Malfoy

Sweet Thing.
Daps
Thanks for the advise, and I think you are right I'm going to go home and have a good sit down with her today. I'm just a little worried, I'm a nice guy and I wouldn't want her to feal any worse. Like I said I think she has self esteem issues and her babydady just impregnated her and left her for the second time. I dont want her to feel like we are rejecting her too.
Maybe she needs a little tough love. It's because you've been tip toeing around the issue why you're uncomfortable now, and possibly why she thinks it's okay to be living with you guys and not seeing the plethora of mistakes she has made along the way to get her on your living room couch.

You don't necessarily have to "reject" her. You can just steer her in the right direction, which is away from your happy home.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Maybe she needs a little tough love. It's because you've been tip toeing around the issue why you're uncomfortable now, and possibly why she thinks it's okay to be living with you guys and not seeing the plethora of mistakes she has made along the way to get her on your living room couch.

You don't necessarily have to "reject" her. You can just steer her in the right direction, which is away from your happy home.

You're right. Time to man up and tell her the truth. Thanks again:cheers:

Finelli

Trapped in the 90's
Daps
Reppin
1998 SOHH

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the whole

is full of bops n broads who do this shyt..got potnas who go that shyt religiously n their girls girls..be up in that hoe with the dude,..n they ol lady baby sittin..

im sayin its plenty of women who are like that....n the main chick on occasions will be baby sitters..while the friend n the nikka is out shootin the shyt...

if the nikka got game..he can pull it off...

Ehh maybe. It's not impossible, but it damn sure aint common. And what you and your potnas need to understand is women cheat way better than men. So while they might think main chick baby mama is home watching the kids, one a them nikkas from crosstown might be comin thru bustin that thang out, while the kids go to bed early. Nahmtalmbout? I'm willing to bet that out of 10 nikkas that's out doing dirt and thinking they got a good girl at home just accepting disrespect, at least 6 of them bytches is getting outside dikk too. Any ladies in here? Keep it funky and back me up...