My wife's best freind is living with us

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Your wife is cool with a chick known for giving up the puss and who you already smashed with her participation? :what:

You better make sure she gets out and doesnt come with some excuse about leaving in Sept, becaue once she drops that seed its gonna be MUCH harder to kick her out. Your wife will start to bond with the kid and then its all downhill from there.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
So, from talking to you dudes i got myself all amped up and went home to tell her about herself.

i basically call her a dummy and an unfit mother, and told her she needs to get herself together and make sure she's out on the tenth.

Both her and my wife give me this sad dumbfounded look. And after about 15 seconds of silence I'm like :wtf: wus the problem why y'all lookin at me like that. She starts crying and says the apartment she was moving into called and told her she couldn't move because the current tenant got section 8 and she is not moving. I told her she should look elsewhere cause the 10th is still the timeline. She apologized and admited that she was a lil too confortable living here. I told her it's ok and my wife and i will help her in any way we can.

Now I'm sitting on the porch smoking a blunt and I can't help but feel like an a$$hole. The look she gave me when she was crying hurt my soul. And I'm having second guesses I know she's gonna be feeling all sad and acting all weird for the next week or so and I feel like i shoulda just kept my mouth shut and helped her find a place to live. Now she's depressed my wife feels bad cause she thinks I'm mad, and i feel bad cause this girls life is fukked and I just told her she has to go.

I'm bout to finish this blunt and go to sleep, this shyt got me thinking too much, and she ain't even my bytch:snoop:

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
tumblr_m9fnw4Celf1rf1079o1_400.jpg

From her Facebook:yeshrug:

:scusthov: *leaves thread

Daps
Reppin
Da Washed up Gentleman’s club
dis nikkah already open pandora's box now he wants to close it, breh it ain't happening you just gone have to deal with the fact that you got your wife and your now mistress living with you till she gets on her feet or finds a new sucker to take her on and move her out

Mrsmoothwb

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
PA
WAIT.. you got a slore as your kids godmother..? :merchant: you letting a idiotic pregnant bytch stay with you :mindblown: and you're saying that the females 6 year old daughter is coming onto you? :huhldup::dwillhuh: you got a fukked up life breh

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Man, I don't even know where to start, Meech.....

I know you concerned about ole girl, but that's a grown ass woman.

If she don't care about her life or how she handles her own business,
do you think she would care about your peace of mind or your wife's ,for
that matter?

The best thing you can do right now is take the hit and go all the way
in by helping her find a place to stay, because she can't continue to stay with
you and your wife. That's a tragedy waiting to happen:wow:

NO GROWN WOMAN SHOULD STAY WITH ANYBODY BESIDES HER HUSBAND
AND FAMILY

That friends bullshyt get people fukked up everytime:ohlawd:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
WAIT.. you got a slore as your kids godmother..? :merchant: you letting a idiotic pregnant bytch stay with you :mindblown: and you're saying that the females 6 year old daughter is coming onto you? :huhldup::dwillhuh: you got a fukked up life breh
Her daughter is looking to me as a daddy. My daugter has always had me around so my freinds daughter has always used me as her substitute daddy.

My life was cool 7 days ago, and it will be as soon as she leaves. Like i said me and my wife are cool, I just don't know exactly how to handle this situation and the fact that we have this much history, and there are kids involved, makes it that much more difficult.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Damn, breh. I dunno. Bein real, do whatever you gotta do. I'd stay worried about her kids tho.

But, breh. Get ya spawn a new godmother, goddamnit. You and wifey end up dead and gone, and you want HER teachin ya daughter how to live her life? :ufdup: