My wife's best freind is living with us

TurboNégro

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The threesomes were cool my wife and I got to check something off our "never did it" list and we were able to do it together and grow closer because of it. Again my wife and I have a GREAT relationship. Almost no arguments our goals are the same and we communicate well. The problem isn't with me and my wife's relationship it's with this bytch thinking we love her(which we do, just not in a sexual/romantic way.)

Guess who else grew closer because of it? emotional connection: check, physical connection: check, Lesbihonest :shaq:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
If I post a pick from her Facebook would one of the coli stalkers be able to follow it back to her fb page.? I don't have a problem posting a pic, but you nikkas is ruthless I don't wanna throw her to the wolves.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I have a pic of both of them that I want to post, but I'm scared you nikkas on the interwebs is wierd I might post their pic and nikkas find their address and harass them or something.

:troll: come on breh dont post your wife, post the other broad, nobody gonna know who she is , upload the pic to tinpic or something dont direct link it

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
goto infinity lounge in dallas...:skip::skip::skip::skip::skip::skip:

Break down what you talkin about for me, gawd? No clue what you mean...

MeachTheMonster said:
She is not the type to go out to the club looking to get fukked. She is the type to think she met a nice guy at church then believe he loves her then let them take advantage of her, I think it's a self esteem thing. Like I said my wife feels like she owes her the loyalty of friendship because when my wife didn't have any freinds she was there for her.

And as far as her stupidity now being a problem. When we were younger everybody was doing stupid shyt. My wife and I have grown past that and have begun our adult responsible lives and careers, and this bytch is still running around doin stupid shyt. So yes at this point in my life stupidity and bad decisions are a turn off.

That shyt wasnt a turnoff when it was time to select a godparent for your kid? :smugdraper:
You let strung out dope fiends with hearts of gold babysit too? Thanks for the entertainment my G.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Break down what you talkin about for me, gawd? No clue what you mean...

That shyt wasnt a turnoff when it was time to select a godparent for your kid? :smugdraper:
You let strung out dope fiends with hearts of gold babysit too? Thanks for the entertainment my G.

It was 8 years ago and her stupidity didnt involve any kids or real life problems. Allot has changed since then, my wife and I have grown and she hasn't.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
PM the pic, ill make it untraceable and upload it to my profile

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
No. Like i said I lucked up and found the perfect woman for me in highschool and we have grown together for the last 13 years. There is nothing I don't know about my wife and nothing she doesnt know about me. My house is in order and will be in order when she leaves. I'm just trying to decide if that's going to be today or next week.

tumblr_lojtp6WJCI1qe4pyf.gif

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Yes my wife and I had a mutual fantasy and we fulfilled it. Would it have been better to cheat on each other? And I have ALL the say as to whether this bytch stays or not. Like I said she is my friend and I care for her so I don't want to kick her and her daughter out in the streets but I am now having second thoughts about my decision to let her stay.

Well since u insist on keeping ur :cape: starched, might as well reap the rewards of that pregnant p*ssy.

Btw, is ol girl allowed to bring dudes over to fukk?