My wife's best freind is living with us

Mrsmoothwb

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
PA
So, from talking to you dudes i got myself all amped up and went home to tell her about herself.

i basically call her a dummy and an unfit mother, and told her she needs to get herself together and make sure she's out on the tenth.

Both her and my wife give me this sad dumbfounded look. And after about 15 seconds of silence I'm like :wtf: wus the problem why y'all lookin at me like that. She starts crying and says the apartment she was moving into called and told her she couldn't move because the current tenant got section 8 and she is not moving. I told her she should look elsewhere cause the 10th is still the timeline. She apologized and admited that she was a lil too confortable living here. I told her it's ok and my wife and i will help her in any way we can.

Now I'm sitting on the porch smoking a blunt and I can't help but feel like an a$$hole. The look she gave me when she was crying hurt my soul. And I'm having second guesses I know she's gonna be feeling all sad and acting all weird for the next week or so and I feel like i shoulda just kept my mouth shut and helped her find a place to live. Now she's depressed my wife feels bad cause she thinks I'm mad, and i feel bad cause this girls life is fukked and I just told her she has to go.

I'm bout to finish this blunt and go to sleep, this shyt got me thinking too much, and she ain't even my bytch:snoop:

it was the right thing to do breh, try and get a few 3-somes in before she dips though :takedat:

Ready2Run

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
she isnt your girl man, dont sweat that shyt.
If she hasnt grown up after all these years than she shouldnt be your friend anymore, friends grow apart. let that bytch bounce

SouthPaw

aka POUND PUPPY
Daps
Reppin
On The Muthafukking Prowl!
And shyt is mad weird.

First off to give a little backstory we have all been freinds since highschool. I was actualy freinds with my wife's friend before I even met my wife. We grew up together and she was the chick in high school that everybody lost their virginity to, straight slore status.

So we've all remained freinds since then, she is my kids god mom and I'm her kids godfather. She is a very caring and I like her as a person but this bytch has to be the dumbest bytch I know. Since highschool her life has been a never-ending stream of bad decisions and fukkary that my wife and I have always helped her through. From evictions to repos, abusive dudes, to homlessness, this goofy bytch done dun it all.

She has a 6 year old daughter by some goofy nikka that got her pregnant and moved out on her. Just this January this dude comes back around talmbout he wants his family back. So she moves in with him, marries him on valentines day, and is pregnant by him before spring. Fast forward to now and this nikka done left her again, he just told her he was squating in the house they where in so now she has nowhere to live.

Shes been living with us for about a week now. And I'm not feeling it. Her and I messed around before I met my wife, and my wife and I have had drunken threesomes with her a couple times over the years. Problem is now her bad ass daughter is calling me daddy and asking for kisses before bed and she is treating me like her man, or rather expecting me to treat her like my woman. This bytch just be walkin round the house in her draws, pissing wit the door open expecting me to bring her shyt when I bring my wife shyt, and looking disappointed everytime I show my wife affection.

I've talked to my wife about it and asked if I can just deal with it for one more week. I told her i could, but I don't think I can make it. Im thinking about going home today and kicking all them mufukkas out.

What should I do?

Dammmnnnn!! :wtf: That shyt is meeessssaaaayyyy! But real as fukk! Don't let her move in no mo at all!!!!! :smh: They gonna end up having a knock down drag out fight over you!! That's just why I don't play that 3some shyt now! I wish a bytch would act like my man is hers!!! :yayo:

Suge Knight

MOB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Federal Prison
She'd be swallowing my nut on the regular.

Id video tape your wife and this hoe, for later.

The pregnant bytch is gonna turn your wife on you, on some "these men ain't shyt girl, fukk these broke ass fools etc etc etc"

Id whip my dikk out like :shaq:, bytch it ain't gonna suck it self. Id degrade her sexual and every way I could.

you only live once breh

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Your wife just moved her g/f in on you breh. Your wife be playing this when she pull up?

Last edited by a moderator:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
And shyt is mad weird.

First off to give a little backstory we have all been freinds since highschool. I was actualy freinds with my wife's friend before I even met my wife. We grew up together and she was the chick in high school that everybody lost their virginity to, straight slore status.

So we've all remained freinds since then, she is my kids god mom and I'm her kids godfather. She is a very caring and I like her as a person but this bytch has to be the dumbest bytch I know. Since highschool her life has been a never-ending stream of bad decisions and fukkary that my wife and I have always helped her through. From evictions to repos, abusive dudes, to homlessness, this goofy bytch done dun it all.

She has a 6 year old daughter by some goofy nikka that got her pregnant and moved out on her. Just this January this dude comes back around talmbout he wants his family back. So she moves in with him, marries him on valentines day, and is pregnant by him before spring. Fast forward to now and this nikka done left her again, he just told her he was squating in the house they where in so now she has nowhere to live.

Shes been living with us for about a week now. And I'm not feeling it. Her and I messed around before I met my wife, and my wife and I have had drunken threesomes with her a couple times over the years. Problem is now her bad ass daughter is calling me daddy and asking for kisses before bed and she is treating me like her man, or rather expecting me to treat her like my woman. This bytch just be walkin round the house in her draws, pissing wit the door open expecting me to bring her shyt when I bring my wife shyt, and looking disappointed everytime I show my wife affection.

I've talked to my wife about it and asked if I can just deal with it for one more week. I told her i could, but I don't think I can make it. Im thinking about going home today and kicking all them mufukkas out.

What should I do?

can you still fukk her or is your wife tripping?

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
tumblr_m9fnw4Celf1rf1079o1_400.jpg

From her Facebook:yeshrug:

:pachaha: Dat wack ass bish.