tumblr_m9fnw4Celf1rf1079o1_400.jpg

From her Facebook:yeshrug:

werd, post ya wife next

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Even from this angle I'm not seeing any potential ass cleavage that would make it :datazz: . Look likes she got a flatty with an akward body to be honest. So she posts lingerie pics on her FB huh? :sitdown::usure:
I tried to find a pick that showed :datazz: a lil better but belive me it's large

the bolded is exactly why I said she's stupid. A 30 year old woman with a 6 year old daughter still posting shyt like this on Facebook, and she doesn't even think anythings wrong with it.

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
Other than the chick being clingy i don't see how this is an L brehs. If he keeps real with his wife and sets up boundaries there's a good chance of him getting his dikk sucked on the reg by a horny pregnant woman. And just in time for football season :ld:

As long as the chick knows she ain't living there forever he should be good.

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I tried to find a pick that showed :datazz: a lil better but belive me it's large

the bolded is exactly why I said she's stupid. A 30 year old woman with a 6 year old daughter still posting shyt like this on Facebook, and she doesn't even think anythings wrong with it.

Stupid, yes. A reason to kick yall friend out you love so much? No.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Break down what you talkin about for me, gawd? No clue what you mean...

the whole
Just understand that you will never see 2 or more women that are close friends yet only 1 is an active hoe. They may stay cordial, but move in with me and my husband? Be MY child's godmother?

is full of bops n broads who do this shyt..got potnas who go that shyt religiously n their girls girls..be up in that hoe with the dude,..n they ol lady baby sittin..

im sayin its plenty of women who are like that....n the main chick on occasions will be baby sitters..while the friend n the nikka is out shootin the shyt...

if the nikka got game..he can pull it off...

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
by the way, you better check the squatting laws where you live. might be wrong but after a certain period of time, it's gonna be harder to kick her out...

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As I mentioned before my dads younger brother has four wives....

aint nothing but drama waiting for the OP

all the idiots in this thread talking about "he won"....lol... chick is 6 months pregnant

who do you think gonna be buying those pampers..... who do you think that new born going to call "daddy"

you think its gonna be hard kicking her out now?...just wait and see how hard its gonna be in a couple of months time.... or when she has the baby....

lol