My wife's best freind is living with us

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
No my dude. Just simply, no. He's right and you know it. Never in this lifetime will you see a group of hoes and 1 random good girl or vice versa. Hoes don't want non-hoes around judging them. Even men dont do that. You never seen a crew of thugs that has 1 upstanding member that doesnt partake in any criminal activity. Or vice versa. Your wife gets down how she gets down or they wouldnt have remained friends. The good thing is, you don't have a problem with it! I say keep her. You and wifey are acting funny cuz she got that pregnant belly. When she drop that load, yall will change your tune. When she does, yall should just be 1 big happy family. :manny:

:ohlawd:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Naw, like I said before my wife and I communicate very well, if there is something I want I just tell her and she does the same with me. That's why she doesn't mind her freind living with us because she totally trusts me and she knows I would never go behind her back and do anything wrong and I feel the same about her.

nikka dont you sleep comfortably another night beLIEving
you can trust a damn woman....that hoe knows your wife better
than you and know secrets about her that would make you
murder that entire household.
get your house in order kinfolk......if that hoe aint homeless
by 8:pm tonight :birdman:

a0yqua.jpg

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:russ::whew:

In arabic as well lol.

@OP I believe you man. It's just crazy that you thought threesomes with your wife and good-friend would be a good idea.

The threesomes were cool my wife and I got to check something off our "never did it" list and we were able to do it together and grow closer because of it. Again my wife and I have a GREAT relationship. Almost no arguments our goals are the same and we communicate well. The problem isn't with me and my wife's relationship it's with this bytch thinking we love her(which we do, just not in a sexual/romantic way.)

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
that you and know secrets about her that would make you
by 8:pm today:birdman:

a0yqua.jpg

No. Like i said I lucked up and found the perfect woman for me in highschool and we have grown together for the last 13 years. There is nothing I don't know about my wife and nothing she doesnt know about me. My house is in order and will be in order when she leaves. I'm just trying to decide if that's going to be today or next week.

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There was no crew, and my wife and I have been together since our junior year in highschool. We had the privilege of growing together as freinds before we got married. I get what your saying but this situation is totally different. My wife was kinda an outsider when she came to our school. She talked like a white girl and nobody fukked with her. This girl was the first and only one to be her freind and they have stayed loyal since then.

The crew part was an analogy. Don't focus on that. Just understand that you will never see 2 or more women that are close friends yet only 1 is an active hoe. They may stay cordial, but move in with me and my husband? Be MY child's godmother? :rudy: That's why alot of heads think you're lying. I hope you're telling the truth. I want this for you, playa! Lol @ stupidity supposedly being one of the reasons you wanna kick her out. The bytch been stupid! Now it's a problem? GTFOH. If you're lying I want you to know you're letting me down...

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
The crew part was an analogy. Don't focus on that. Just understand that you will never see 2 or more women that are close friends yet only 1 is an active hoe. They may stay cordial, but move in with me and my husband? Be MY child's godmother? :rudy: That's why alot of heads think you're lying. I hope you're telling the truth. I want this for you, playa! Lol @ stupidity supposedly being one of the reasons you wanna kick her out. The bytch been stupid! Now it's a problem? GTFOH. If you're lying I want you to know you're letting me down...

:huhldup:

@OP

Duke got a point though.

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that you and know secrets about her that would make you
by 8:pm tonight :birdman:

a0yqua.jpg

Lol I dapped but I think he should keep her.

Gunshi

Reboot Coming…
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
nikka you betta hit dat..... there's this thick dominican brawd living next door to me.. wifey know i got that look in my eye.... im gonna catch her on the late night and try to bust dat down... she soo thick bruh

Daps
Reppin
St louis
No. Like i said I lucked up and found the perfect woman for me in highschool and we have grown together for the last 13 years. There is nothing I don't know about my wife and nothing she doesnt know about me. My house is in order and will be in order when she leaves. I'm just trying to decide if that's going to be today or next week.

I'm done here :snoop:
you could have prevented a tragedy.
a0yqua.jpg

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
She is a slore but it's more about stupidity, than sluty/hoodratness. She is not the type to go out to the club looking to get fukked. She is the type to think she met a nice guy at church then believe he loves her then let them take advantage of her, I think it's a self esteem thing. Like I said my wife feels like she owes her the loyalty of friendship because when my wife didn't have any freinds she was there for her.

And as far as her stupidity now being a problem. When we were younger everybody was doing stupid shyt. My wife and I have grown past that and have begun our adult responsible lives and careers, and this bytch is still running around doin stupid shyt. So yes at this point in my life stupidity and bad decisions are a turn off.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker

goto infinity lounge in dallas...:skip::skip::skip::skip::skip::skip: