My wife has been telling me about her day for 45 minutes.

Traveler

All Star
Daps
Bruh my ex used to do this for an hour or two everyday. It's was always about her bullshyt office drama that I cared nothing about. I would just put her on speakerphone let her talk. I had a 7 second memory slot dedicated to her so if she asked if I was listening I would repeat the last thing she said throw in some yeah and uh huhs and you are good.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Beyond 3 minutes of talking, they're just talking to vent because they'd look crazy talking to themselves in public or a private room.

I've worked with women who have an outer monolog so they talk to themselves like characters on a TV show. They all are in relationships that are a minimum of 5 years deep. I imagine that they vent out loud to themselves before they get home so when they arrive they're not unloading on their man.

If a woman is talking that much without sensing that you're not interested, it's because they know their friends ain't finna sit up and listen to them go on and on so they look for someone who they assume won't just get up and bounce. You're a captive audience in your own home. Ive been there and I'm never going back 🙅‍♂️

AggiePride336.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Man, my girl was out with her girlfriends for cinco de mayo, and came home drunk rambling about her mama :francis:

I swear she went on drunkenly for 45 mins lol

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
How are close are you to the liquor cabinet? I recognize very early where the conversation is going and casually saunter over to my drinking area.
:mjcry:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
At least shes talking about some real shyt that happened, I had my ex bytch talk to me about Nibiru being visible in the sky and that being the sign that all melanated people were gonna be taken up into the clouds and red haired cannibal giants in the American plains for a fukking hour it seemed like, aint enough weed in the world bytch stfu
Just @ me next time.:mjcry:
Had my husband jump down the rabbit hole with me on something called Tartaria and mud floods. He ain’t wanna hear it…

Then I overheard him watching one of the videos from the den.:steviej:Mission accomplished.