My wife has been telling me about her day for 45 minutes.

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West
Your woman being quiet around you is the equivalent to you not wanting to fukk her frequently. Their urge to talk is as strong as our desire to smash.

I’m not saying im 100% right, but if your woman is quiet around you, there’s usually something off. Because if she’s not talking your ear off, it’s highly likely someone else is lending an ear.

I could be wrong but I know the signs. :yeshrug:
nah she just quiet like me. even when we first started talking in august i did a lot of the heavy lifting conversation wise until she opened up.

she shot her shot with me and im 99% (never 100%) sure she aint got no one else in the picture.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i know the feeling. i know all about my ex's coworkers. Where they live. Who they're fukking. Whose divorced. Whose married. Whose cheating. How many kids they have. What they had for lunch. Their favorite tx shows. Their political affiliation.

she would talk to me almost an entire hour about things at work. Sometime i felt like i was undergoing some type of punishment for something i did.

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
Almost without breathing.. what's the longest y'all survived your girl talking?
Close to two hours during a drive down to Miami.

Was trapped in the car and she knew that was the perfect time to tell me about the HiLaRiOuS exploits of her and her pals at work.

Tis the price I pay for p*ssy on demand

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
This is what comes with women :dahell:

Just pretend you’re listening and remember the key parts so you don’t upset the woman.

A woman NOT telling you about her day is a MAJOR RED FLAG. Because if it’s not you it’s going to be another man or she isn’t as “in” as you think.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is the penance for men who make their women work. Imagine me asking such a silly question to my righteous attachment.

"Sweetypop,how was your day working for the agenda of white supremacy:mjgrin:"

Ask your woman about her own life goals,mental well being. Not what she was doing for the white man today. Yes the answers you recieve will be even more longwinded,but at least relevant:respect:

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
"That's crazy"
"Stop playing"
"She did?"
&
"I know that's right".
There's your cheat code, Breh.
I got another one: soon as my girl say she's had a long day I go into 3 or 4 sentences of the most random bad day shyt. Nothing crazy, just frustrating things, maybe work related so she doesn't know how bad it really is and end it all with "I'm just tired and want this day over with.." kills her adrenaline then I go on another room and decompress

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We be too much after work, ladies. We gotta chill. Lol :dead:
R.666d39ba0081429edc5dd5d45e173eb0