My wife has been telling me about her day for 45 minutes.

Remy LeBreh

Linconia
Daps
Reppin
CLB/CLE/ALB
Almost without breathing.. what's the longest y'all survived your girl talking?
That's married life literally every day :heh:
It's funny because I rarely talk about work once I leave the office, I'm really good at compartmentalizing my work life from my home life. Even if I'm hanging out with coworkers outside of work, we're talking sports or video games, whatever. My wife goes on a 40 minute rant about intricate details of her job and word by word conversations she's had, daily.
I usually replay old browns/Cavs games or run through my goals and to-do lists while she's talking, it keeps a breh efficient:ehh:

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
I’m the opposite now

after a few years my man finally got his dream job in engineering and he would come home talking about all these terms and tech that I had no clue what he was talking about. How this man fukked up the software etc. it sounded like the Charlie Brown teacher. I would think to myself :hhh: this is what I used to do? Talking about crazy illnesses/wounds and crazy hospital things

I suggest you talk to her for 45 minutes about something she absolutely has no interest in about your job

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
"Thats crazy... hey i finally met up with my old homeboy he doing good after losing his mom"

".... awee."

" yeah he's finally in a better place after all his hardship"

"......"

"... Just one more thing though, then Tameka came in talking about "who ate all the graham crackers" and she knew damn well we ran out yesterday"

:mjgrin::sadcam:

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Breh if it's on the phone, i won't even lie to you. I be zoned out looking at IG or FB or the coli. Thank God she never asked me to repeat what she just said :sadcam:
Was on FaceTime with my girl last night, her ass kept talking about shyt I was on here and kept asking her when she was gonna shower so I can relax :dead:

kj614

You must quiet your mind.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Family
Breh if it's on the phone, i won't even lie to you. I be zoned out looking at IG or FB or the coli. Thank God she never asked me to repeat what she just said :sadcam:
I lasted a solid twenty minutes.. she had a long ass day.. mind you I can sum My day up in a minute.