My wife has been telling me about her day for 45 minutes.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
She will say "I know right" and keep rambling 😂😂😂😂 she is still going.
I couldn’t talk for that long without letting someone else speak…

That shyt is disrespectful. You’re just a sound board at that point. She should just pray for the rest of it if she doesn’t want a verbal conversation

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
That's married life literally every day :heh:
It's funny because I rarely talk about work once I leave the office, I'm really good at compartmentalizing my work life from my home life. Even if I'm hanging out with coworkers outside of work, we're talking sports or video games, whatever. My wife goes on a 40 minute rant about intricate details of her job and word by word conversations she's had, daily.
I usually replay old browns/Cavs games or run through my goals and to-do lists while she's talking, it keeps a breh efficient:ehh:
Most men do

My ex used to think I didn’t do shyt at work because I barely talked about it

I’m like “If I tell you, you’re not going to understand anything I’m talking about”.

And I did understand her job because it was basic business and medical shyt so I actually listened when she had issues and often helped (like, she wanted to ask a client for more money and wanted me to word it for her.. which I did I just needed her to write up something first then I proofread it).

There was absolutely nothing she could do to help me with my job except for just “relax”… and she couldn’t even do that.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
So you think it’s bullshyt, really haven’t looked into nibiru and I never heard of the red head cannibal shyt

No I like reading about mystical shyt but its just her voice is grating and raspy sometimes after smoking, imagine if fukking Zendaya was Jamaican hoe be quiet you sound like the little boy from the Shining saying REDRUM REDUM I aint trying to listen to that bullshyt let me enjoy my high!! Major factor in the break up that was always droning on about pointless shyt

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
While she's talking, offer a glass of wine to help her decompress. Make yourself a drink. After yours is done, and hers obviously won't be, let her know you're going to make yourself another one and she needs to catch up. Instead of making yourself another drink, bring her some fruit or something to eat with her drink and give her a kiss. Then tell her, "I hate you had such a stressful day, let's try to make the rest of it better"

Then, the ultimate grand gesture....drop your d**k in her glass
:youngsabo: