My quest to lose 30lbs in 2 months begins today..

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah it came in a couple days ago. I just left the gym so i might do a lil bit when i get to the house

This might motivate you, it did for me a long ass time ago when I was personal training and was helping others find motivation
300x300.jpg
300x300.jpg
300x300.jpg

no, that's not me.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Day 4 :snoop:

I dont know what it was, maybe i was tired. I still haven't adjusted to my new schedule and this week been mad busy. Productive, but busy. Went to bed around 8 am and woke up at 2pm

Today i just didnt have any energy. I ran some errands then hit the gym. Bullshytted for about an hour (stretching, shadow boxing a few rounds, footwork for a few rounds, playing on my phone lol), then i decided to crank it up.

Today was light-moderate punches, 2,500+.

I ultimately did close to 3,000 i think.

4 sets of 200 punches weighted (2.5lbs) and 2 sets of 300 weighted (2.5lbs)

I broke it up.. In total that was 1,400 in itself

Then i put on the gloves and did 4 sets of 300 punches for another 1,200.

So after that 2,600 was complete i ended up doing hooks, body hooks, jabs, and straights singularly in reps of 25-50 punches. Wasnt really counting them, was focusing more on form, rotation, pivoting, etc. those were probably the only real moderate punches I threw.

Then i did 3 sets of 20reps in both leg exstensions and hamstring curls. After that i dipped... Just wasnt feeling it.

I was gonna do some jumprope but i kinda just want to sleep before i go into work tonight. I forced myself through this workout but it was supposed to be a light one anyway.

Ate some more chicken, a chicken sandwich (hadnt ate all day) and sipping on a protein shake until i get into work. I got some of those healthy choice meals and a chicken salad sandwich there so im good on food i think.

Tomorrow is heavy punches (1,200-1,500), fullbody lifts, and hopefully jumproping. I didnt want to do too much today since i know i have to work and the heavier workload tomorrow. Then im off again until weds morning

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Slipped like a bihh

My homies was partying and by the time i woke up, i was already in the middle of it. Gonna try to hit the gym in the morning

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
@Luck hook a breh up :feedme:

I'm 6'4 226 and I got great mass from working out over the years, I just gotta drop some pounds so I can get those cuts back. I figure if I go down to about 200 - 210 I'll be pretty good and shredded. Cuz of the mass I got, I'm not too pressed about losing a little muscle if that'll be collateral damage caused by more cardio/cutting.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
@Luck hook a breh up :feedme:

I'm 6'4 226 and I got great mass from working out over the years, I just gotta drop some pounds so I can get those cuts back. I figure if I go down to about 200 - 210 I'll be pretty good and shredded. Cuz of the mass I got, I'm not too pressed about losing a little muscle if that'll be collateral damage caused by more cardio/cutting.

shyt all you need to do is keep what up you doin on the weights, add cardio and eat clean. You not in any rush so just stick to the script, maybe fukk with some caffiene.

You can change a lot of lil shyt in ya diet and lose weight consistently over time. Just cut the bs out like drinkin or whatever else and you'll be able to keep muscle while you leaning out

It's calories > calories out breh, burn more calories than you consume and you lose weight. Idon't do anything extra but I start my cut around February and always lose whatever fat I put on in the winter

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
shyt all you need to do is keep what up you doin on the weights, add cardio and eat clean. You not in any rush so just stick to the script, maybe fukk with some caffiene.

You can change a lot of lil shyt in ya diet and lose weight consistently over time. Just cut the bs out like drinkin or whatever else and you'll be able to keep muscle while you leaning out

It's calories > calories out breh, burn more calories than you consume and you lose weight. Idon't do anything extra but I start my cut around February and always lose whatever fat I put on in the winter
Yeah I been slacking with the cardio since I stopped doing martial arts. That drinking is a bytch tho :francis:. I only do it on the weekends I have off, but them calories tho :mjcry:. Weird thing with me is I can cut calories, and I'll maintain my weight, or even gain sometimes. My shyt yo-yos between 215-225. I don't take much for me to lose or gain. After a weekend of bad decisions, I swear I'll put on 3-4 lbs, then lose it over a couple weeks.

I hear good shyt about jumping rope and sprints (Bruce Lee did both too) so I'm going to add them to my resistance training. Good looking breh :salute:reps can't come back soon enough.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yeah I been slacking with the cardio since I stopped doing martial arts. That drinking is a bytch tho :francis:. I only do it on the weekends I have off, but them calories tho :mjcry:. Weird thing with me is I can cut calories, and I'll maintain my weight, or even gain sometimes. My shyt yo-yos between 215-225. I don't take much for me to lose or gain. After a weekend of bad decisions, I swear I'll put on 3-4 lbs, then lose it over a couple weeks.

I hear good shyt about jumping rope and sprints (Bruce Lee did both too) so I'm going to add them to my resistance training. Good looking breh :salute:reps can't come back soon enough.

I feel you 1000% on the drinkin shyt, its hard but it has to go. That's my vice, I don't get high nor give a fukk about food outside of eatin it to live but I fukks with good brews and hard. I could fukk with it everyday if I fell to weakness but I limit myself to get to where I need to be. I haven't cut it completely tho, like I said I need one vice outside of big booty hoes :mjcry:

If you got a high tolerance like me you can easily knock down 2-3000 calories just of that shyt alone in one night, not including food or the rest of the weekend :wow: shyt is crazy

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Damn i forgot to post my updates.

Basically, past 2 days and didnt do shyt.

2 days before that, i got it in.

Mostly upperbody since my leg was fukking with me. No boxing unfortunately.

Last time i did lift, it was my normal lifts i listed in here... But near the end, i was feeling myself abd decided to close out with 3 sets of 8 reps, last a hesitation.

So it was 135x8 last hesitation

185x8 last a hesitation

225x8 last a hesitation... Each hesitation held for like10 seconds

It was straight but i got sick af after so took a few days off. I wasnt feeling well before all that either, and it wasnt too crazy of a workout. Ive been avoiding 185+ weights because im trying not to get bulky but i love repping 225 with ease. 135 kinda boring

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
yeah im good

Actually i fell off the wagon a lil bit. Got really sick plus working nights, sleep patterns fukked up, etc., I barely even been on TheColi until today really

Then on top of that, just been tired and feeling sick af lately. I went out last sunday and its the last time i been out the house aside from working. Gonna try to get back on it tomorrow.

Also the gym times... just finding good times to be in the gym to hit the bags is tough. I dont care about lifting like that anymore, i want the bags. The times that are good im usually trying to sleep, been doing like 2-3 hour commutes to work (ONE WAY) etc.,

Im good though i think. Like i said, i got things to do tomorrow so im positive im going.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Damn i forgot to post my updates.

Basically, past 2 days and didnt do shyt.

2 days before that, i got it in.

Mostly upperbody since my leg was fukking with me. No boxing unfortunately.

Last time i did lift, it was my normal lifts i listed in here... But near the end, i was feeling myself abd decided to close out with 3 sets of 8 reps, last a hesitation.

So it was 135x8 last hesitation

185x8 last a hesitation

225x8 last a hesitation... Each hesitation held for like10 seconds

It was straight but i got sick af after so took a few days off. I wasnt feeling well before all that either, and it wasnt too crazy of a workout. Ive been avoiding 185+ weights because im trying not to get bulky but i love repping 225 with ease. 135 kinda boring
Take Lipo 6