My quest to lose 30lbs in 2 months begins today..

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Loving this thread. I have very similar goals right now as well.
I been slipping past few days. Told yall off days the hardest. I was supposed to go to the gym after work but my mom switched up my plans, then she cancels as soon as i leave work today:martin:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
days the hardest.
That's the fukking truth. I'm thankful I can stay clean on weekdays, cause I need those days to make up for the damage I do on the weekends :snoop: I've been cutting since tax day and for the past ~3 weeks it's like my weight will go down M-F and then spike over the weekend. Thankfully its just 2 steps forward 1 step back but if I could stay clean on weekends I could cut in like 1/2 the time

Cutting and maintaining weight is all about decisions.... you get that craving, you gotta make the conscious choice not to give in to it. But the shyt aint easy as it sounds :mjcry:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
That's the fukking truth. I'm thankful I can stay clean on weekdays, cause I need those days to make up for the damage I do on the weekends :snoop: I've been cutting since tax day and for the past ~3 weeks it's like my weight will go down M-F and then spike over the weekend. Thankfully its just 2 steps forward 1 step back but if I could stay clean on weekends I could cut in like 1/2 the time

Cutting and maintaining weight is all about decisions.... you get that craving, you gotta make the conscious choice not to give in to it. But the shyt aint easy as it sounds :mjcry:
:lupe:

Off days are easier for me. After leg day I want all the food........................

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk

Off days are easier for me. After leg day I want all the food........................
My leg day is like a Yaris with roll up windows.... basic AF. Even in a deficit it's manageable. I mite pump up the volume once the calories come back though..........

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

Nah breh

My off days are literally :demonic:

Whenever i get free time i try to stay home but these skreets be calling me like the devil.

I literally didnt go anywhere, but the shyt came to me where the entire house drinking tequila and passing out in my room because of the 120 inch TV:snoop:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Ok, been off past few days due to me having to work and buying a new car (a process that seems to take forever)

So i went in this morning. I think im going to have to change my plans depending on which gym i go to in the morning.

I work above ATL and live below it kinda... I get off around 7-8 am and everyone knows that you'll probably be sitting in traffic for the next 2/3 hours around those times, so i go to the gym close to my job..

And ofcourse, these muthafukkers have yoga and step classes beginning at 8 am all the way to 10:30:stopitslime:

So theres no way im going to wait until 10:30 to hit the bags, only to have to drive an hour home after putting in about 9-10 hours of work.

So i decided to lift instead... And looks like i will probably have to just lift on those days I go to work and go to gym after to skip traffic....

So anyway, the workput was basically the similar high volume stuff... Only this time without boxing first.

3 sets of 20reps, benching at 135lbs

Shrugs/calf raises superset, 3 sets of 25 reps going from 120lbs to 160lbs

Standing dumbell curls, 2 sets of 25reps at 30lbs

Seated overhead, barbell tricep extensions 4 sets of 15 reps, at 60-90lbs... supersetted with front/side/rear deltoid raises at lightweight for combined 50 reps

Seated bicep curls, 2 sets of 25 at 30lbs

I did some more shyt that i dont really care to write about after but was pretty tired (not physically, more mentally) and decided to bounce. That took less than an hour as well. I am going to still do fullbody just somedays more focus will be on upperbody and some more focused on lowerbody.

Got home, ate some chicken sandwiches (forgot the protein again:yeshrug:) and passed out.

Working out tomorrow and sunday but thats going to be mostly lowerbody focused and bagwork. Tomorrow is light-moderate strikes while sunday will be heavy strikes. Off Monday/tuesday, more fullbody weds/thursday, off Friday, etc...

fukking yoga messed my plans completely up:beli:.

Sidenote, the chicks in that gym were :whoo: though compared to my regular one tho... But i think i need to just join a real boxing gym. I go to LA fitness and its a pain in the ass. Maybe see if i can hit up a military installation, maybe they got a gym with speedbags and etc

If theres a UFC gym i might hit that up instead.. But shyt is crazy expensive and i dont care to do any of their "classes"

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
After doing some research, theres another LA Fitness that i can go to close to my job going south... I will have to check theyre schedules.

There's a UFC gym but it's in Smyrna. Not going TOO far out the way west but just going there after work might take about an hour. Plus, idk if they do their boxing classes in the mornings or if we can hit the bags or whatever. Plus i didnt see a speedbag platform anywhere in the pictures, and that's mainly what i want to do.

When i was living in Baton Rouge i was going to the UFC gym off Sherwood forest (i think) and it was cool, its just i had to wait until the classes were done usually. Not sure if its like that here...

There's this Midtown, Windy Hill gym that looks NICE but might be expensive af to only go a couple times a week. Other than that, there isnt any boxing gyms up north that i can go to and waste a few hours hitting bags. Theres one in Sandy Springs and a few others but during the early mornings, sometimes going to SS takes over an hour

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
After doing some research, theres another LA Fitness that i can go to close to my job going south... I will have to check theyre schedules.

There's a UFC gym but it's in Smyrna. Not going TOO far out the way west but just going there after work might take about an hour. Plus, idk if they do their boxing classes in the mornings or if we can hit the bags or whatever. Plus i didnt see a speedbag platform anywhere in the pictures, and that's mainly what i want to do.

When i was living in Baton Rouge i was going to the UFC gym off Sherwood forest (i think) and it was cool, its just i had to wait until the classes were done usually. Not sure if its like that here...

There's this Midtown, Windy Hill gym that looks NICE but might be expensive af to only go a couple times a week. Other than that, there isnt any boxing gyms up north that i can go to and waste a few hours hitting bags. Theres one in Sandy Springs and a few others but during the early mornings, sometimes going to SS takes over an hour
Define expensive

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
100$+ a month for a non-boxing gym thats about 1 hr 1/2 away from where i live might be too expensive.
The gym I'm at now has two bags, unless there is a class on the room you should be good. It's right by Piedmont Park.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ok, been off past few days due to me having to work and buying a new car (a process that seems to take forever)

So i went in this morning. I think im going to have to change my plans depending on which gym i go to in the morning."

Glad your keepin us up to date. Are you still jump roping? Worst case scenario you can wake up an hour earlier and do that or come straight home then do that.