My quest to lose 30lbs in 2 months begins today..

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Get on that alkaline diet
Plus 30 minutes of cardio work 3x a week with and drinking apple cider vinegar as well

every person should be drinking 2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar with 1 tbsp of honey in 8 ounces of water upon waking and before sleeping. the results are too great to forgo.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
every person should be drinking 2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar with 1 tbsp of honey in 8 ounces of water upon waking and before sleeping. the results are too great to forgo.
Why the honey? My grandma and mom introduced me to taking a shot of ACV at night when I was abt 12/13, i go thru phases of doing it for a few months then stopping for a long time..,but I never heard take it with honey :dahell:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why the honey? My grandma and mom introduced me to taking a shot of ACV at night when I was abt 12/13, i go thru phases of doing it for a few months then stopping for a long time..,but I never heard take it with honey :dahell:

The honey cuts back on the acidity also it has its own benefits. Honey and apple cider vinegar are both sources of potassium. Regular intake of potassium lowers cholesterol which in turn lowers blood pressure/alleviates hypertension.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Take Lipo 6
Does it really work? How is it on the heart?

I was doing an EC stack but was scared. Been having chest pains from smoking and waiting for them to subside

I started back doing the routines last week. shyt was crazy because i was working 12 hour shifts, protesting made going to work almost impossible with that schedule, lack of energy/sleep, family shyt, leg pain, feeling sick, etc.,

I started back doing the workouts as usual, cut back on the reps.

Yesterday i did about 2000 punches. About 1200 light/moderate, about 300 power punches and about 500 weighted punches with a a few punches working on form and etc and warmups that i didnt count.

Then I did some chest, back, and legs. 3 sets of 20 on the bench. 2 at 135 and one at 185

Back just 2 sets of 20 on the row machine

4 sets of 12 with hamstrings

4 sets of 12 leg raises.

I had to work in like an hour or i wouldve done more.

Today i did about 1200 light/moderate punches, about 150-200 power punches, and about 300 weighted punches. Took it lighter today but i wore the elevation mask for about 900 of those punches

Worked on some footwork drill, etc. kinda played around more because i was sore.

I was looking for my jumprope but couldnt find it

Did some things last week but wont even count it.

Might go tomorrow but not sure. Might take next 2 days off and go weds morning when i get off work. I'll probably do more weightlifting then

Haven't really weighed myself but im almost certain I haven't lost more than 10 lbs :mjlol:

Gonna go look for this jumprope and hir about 10 minutes i think

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Does it really work? How is it on the heart?

I was doing an EC stack but was scared. Been having chest pains from smoking and waiting for them to subside

I started back doing the routines last week. shyt was crazy because i was working 12 hour shifts, protesting made going to work almost impossible with that schedule, lack of energy/sleep, family shyt, leg pain, feeling sick, etc.,

I started back doing the workouts as usual, cut back on the reps.

Yesterday i did about 2000 punches. About 1200 light/moderate, about 300 power punches and about 500 weighted punches with a a few punches working on form and etc and warmups that i didnt count.

Then I did some chest, back, and legs. 3 sets of 20 on the bench. 2 at 135 and one at 185

Back just 2 sets of 20 on the row machine

4 sets of 12 with hamstrings

4 sets of 12 leg raises.

I had to work in like an hour or i wouldve done more.

Today i did about 1200 light/moderate punches, about 150-200 power punches, and about 300 weighted punches. Took it lighter today but i wore the elevation mask for about 900 of those punches

Worked on some footwork drill, etc. kinda played around more because i was sore.

I was looking for my jumprope but couldnt find it

Did some things last week but wont even count it.

Might go tomorrow but not sure. Might take next 2 days off and go weds morning when i get off work. I'll probably do more weightlifting then

Haven't really weighed myself but im almost certain I haven't lost more than 10 lbs :mjlol:

Gonna go look for this jumprope and hir about 10 minutes i think
Keep pushing

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Damn been almost a week but im just now starting to feel better..

Cut back smoking, drink sporadically, eating better, etc..

Went in today and hit the bag.

Switched it up and did 900 punches with resistance bands and about 1100 light/medium punches with regular gloves.

Then i threw about 200 power punches, and fukked around a lil trying to get my forms down. Felt a lil sloppy today

Found my jumprope i bought with the calorie counter:blessed:

So far ive done about 10 minutes worth but says i burned about 280 calories :leon:

I didnt count certain breaks i took due to leg soreness (told y'all earlier i have leg issues) but it feels pretty good. The counter stops when i stop which makes me want to get better.

Thinking about doing intervals throughout the day. Whoever recommended this shyt is a god send. All i got to do is jump in place for about 30 minutes a day and im good??:dwillhuh:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Damn been almost a week but im just now starting to feel better..

Cut back smoking, drink sporadically, eating better, etc..

Went in today and hit the bag.

Switched it up and did 900 punches with resistance bands and about 1100 light/medium punches with regular gloves.

Then i threw about 200 power punches, and fukked around a lil trying to get my forms down. Felt a lil sloppy today

Found my jumprope i bought with the calorie counter:blessed:

So far ive done about 10 minutes worth but says i burned about 280 calories :leon:

I didnt count certain breaks i took due to leg soreness (told y'all earlier i have leg issues) but it feels pretty good. The counter stops when i stop which makes me want to get better.

Thinking about doing intervals throughout the day. Whoever recommended this shyt is a god send. All i got to do is jump in place for about 30 minutes a day and im good??:dwillhuh:

Jumping rope really works that well? Damn never woulda thought

Air Nikes N Hats

Poor mans Johnny Football Lifestyle!
Daps
Reppin
SINY!!
I just lost 22 lbs over the last month.

-I do a lot of street photography, so I spend a good 3-4 hours 3X a week walking around manhattan and brooklyn shooting. In addition I do about half an hour of cardio a night on my elliptical
-I cut out sugar, junk food, red meat (I replaced with turkey and chicken)
-I drink a lot of water

Keep in mind, I did this without a gym membership......encouraged by my progress I will be investing in a membership by the end of the week.

Losing has a lot more to do with the diet then the activity. Keep that in mind.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Jumping rope really works that well? Damn never woulda thought
I know people who swear by it

Hodgetwins said its how they slimmed up in the beginning and @nikkahs B. Wildin swears by it as well.

I did about 15 minutes worth today. Says i burned over 420 calories but i'll take it with a grain of salt

Didn't count how many jumps i did. I was doing intervals of slow jumps then speed. Im not that good at jump rope but i can go about a good minute and a half without stopping or fukking up. Hopefully it gets better.

I also need to work on the form i thibk. Holding a rhythm is tough when youre sore and tired as well. Hopefully it gets easier... Mainly on the legs

Air Nikes N Hats

Poor mans Johnny Football Lifestyle!
Daps
Reppin
SINY!!

Hodgetwins said its how they slimmed up in the beginning and @nikkahs B. Wildin swears by it as well.

I did about 15 minutes worth today. Says i burned over 420 calories but i'll take it with a grain of salt

Didn't count how many jumps i did. I was doing intervals of slow jumps then speed. Im not that good at jump rope but i can go about a good minute and a half without stopping or fukking up. Hopefully it gets better.

I also need to work on the form i thibk. Holding a rhythm is tough when youre sore and tired as well. Hopefully it gets easier... Mainly on the legs

Years back a friend gave me a book written by Bruce Lee, and in it....he stated that jump roping was a huge part of his routine and help him keep that lean/cut figure he had.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Years back a friend gave me a book written by Bruce Lee, and in it....he stated that jump roping was a huge part of his routine and help him keep that lean/cut figure he had.
Its crazy that I trained in boxing as a kid and as an adult and jumproping is the thing i hated the most. I rather hit the pads and speedbag (wasn't big on the heavybag until the injuries) but running and jumproping sucked... But i still rather have ran than jumproped. shyt was frustrating and i just avoided it

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps

Damn nice break down. Think I'll yry it tonight after some sprints. And you're right the coordination for it is a motherfukker. Last time I tried jumping rope I gave up after a minute because I kept fukking up the rhythm

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

420 is possible. At the 20 min mark im somewhere between 300 and 400 cals, which evens out because within an hour I burn 1000. I generally go by 20 min intervals so 333s calorie avg each 20 mins- in an hour 1000. I reckon if I ever set a particular goal like just 30 and went hard that it would be possible. I should actually start doing that.

Damn nice break down. Think I'll yry it tonight after some sprints. And you're right the coordination for it is a motherfukker. Last time I tried jumping rope I gave up after a minute because I kept fukking up the rhythm

click the spoiler http://www.thecoli.com/posts/19527398/

the first week is brutal, sore calves and horrible timing but the second week you'll be gliding.