My quest to lose 30lbs in 2 months begins today..

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Jump rope is the best cardio exercise out there imo. Only thing is it has a learning curve but once you master your natural rthym, you putting the calories in a high blast furnace.
I'm saying I lost twenty-five pounds in the past month in half using it since it's the summer the first thing I do is jump rope for about thirty minutes then later in the day I'll do my regular workout at the gym.

MrPentatonic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm saying I lost twenty-five pounds in the past month in half using it since it's the summer the first thing I do is jump rope for about thirty minutes then later in the day I'll do my regular workout at the gym.

Damn bro well done! Im 22lbs down trynna burn 50 more with the rope & I aint run a mile in my life lol

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Damn bro well done! Im 22lbs down trynna burn 50 more with the rope & I aint run a mile in my life lol
same here breh my weightlifting routines have always been good but cardio wise it was always stagnant treadmill, running a mile, none of it has had a better effect than jumping rope honestly.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Jumping rope is better for losing weight and getting in shape, do both if you can.

You want some hell, do 1 min of jump rope and 5 burpees, 1 min of jump rope and 5 burpee, repeat that as much as you can...

I can't jump rope for shyt. never really could.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I can't jump rope for shyt. never really could.

Same here. I have it a shot againI seriously can't make it past 5 revolutions. I try and make every minute in the gym count so tripping up on a jump rope gets frustrating