My Opinion On Atlanta

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
how expensive is uber, especially if you're trying to get to the city of Atlanta from the burbs?

Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
I work in Norcross so im close to buford highway. my boy lived on buford, hella mexicans
Forgot the name but if ur leaving Qt on Burford make a right going away from the highway pass the McDonald's is a green roof Mexican restaurant..acorss the street from a plaza and I believe a BP on the corner.. I forgot the name and it probably sounds like a scavenger hunt but it's worth it.. Tha buritios are :takedat: and so are the tacos..

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I’m still here at the writing of this thread. fukk this place! Y’all can keep it.

The city/county/state planning of this place is asinine and disjointed.

Really have to jump on a highway to go 5 miles.

Lenox Square was 18 miles away from where we were and took an hour on Saturday.

No distinct food identity besides Waffle House and frying anything.

Customer service for the places we visited were night and day.

Went for AfroPunk which was cool and Atlanta have women for your ass! I give y’all that plus. No woman made themselves unapproachable. The consensus is correct, if you couldn’t get a woman in Atlanta, it’s on you entirely. :smugfavre:

Since everything is so spread out like LA, it’s expensive and timely to be a player. If you like a women (or man :usure:), mind as well move in together because y’all won’t see each other often if you work and have to travel a lot. :hhh:

The gay shyt is largely exaggerated on here. If you see a lot of homosexuals then it says more about you than Metro Atlanta. :mjpls:

I couldn’t live here.

The homes are nice but couldn’t trade the convenience of South Florida.

The cities/counties really shut tf down early! When we get ready to go out, they’re coming back from the club. :picard:

It makes me really appreciate where I’m from.

It’s nice but not for me.
I agree with 90% of this

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
Forgot the name but if ur leaving Qt on Burford make a right going away from the highway pass the McDonald's is a green roof Mexican restaurant..acorss the street from a plaza and I believe a BP on the corner.. I forgot the name and it probably sounds like a scavenger hunt but it's worth it.. Tha buritios are :takedat: and so are the tacos..
you talking about La Torta. I went there about 3 weeks ago. it was ok

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
They bought that AfroPunk bullshyt down south :scust:

Edit:
Rule of thumb for visiting any sprawling city with minimal public transit.

Stay off the road between
  • 7:30 - 9:30 (k-12 & work traffic)
  • 11:30 - 2:00 (Lunch traffic)
  • 4:30 - 6 (after work traffic)
nikka you must never been to Atlanta

those time schedules don't mean shyt. Like OP said, shyt is too spread out. You literally have to jump on the highway to do ANYTHING damn near.

Rice'N Beckford

**King of ADOS**
Daps
Reppin
DMV
50% of this thread is about nikkas talking about fruitloops not being in ATL. That should tell you something:mjlol:

Steel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC - ATL-MIA
I’m still here at the writing of this thread. fukk this place! Y’all can keep it.

The city/county/state planning of this place is asinine and disjointed.

Really have to jump on a highway to go 5 miles.

Lenox Square was 18 miles away from where we were and took an hour on Saturday.

No distinct food identity besides Waffle House and frying anything.

Customer service for the places we visited were night and day.

Went for AfroPunk which was cool and Atlanta have women for your ass! I give y’all that plus. No woman made themselves unapproachable. The consensus is correct, if you couldn’t get a woman in Atlanta, it’s on you entirely. :smugfavre:

Since everything is so spread out like LA, it’s expensive and timely to be a player. If you like a women (or man :usure:), mind as well move in together because y’all won’t see each other often if you work and have to travel a lot. :hhh:

The gay shyt is largely exaggerated on here. If you see a lot of homosexuals then it says more about you than Metro Atlanta. :mjpls:

I couldn’t live here.

The homes are nice but couldn’t trade the convenience of South Florida.

The cities/counties really shut tf down early! When we get ready to go out, they’re coming back from the club. :picard:

It makes me really appreciate where I’m from.

It’s nice but not for me.

I gotta disagree with you bro. Coming from so flo and now living in the A I can tell u Miami traffic is worse. Yeah the closing times take getting used to ( I remember pulling up to elleven in MIA at 2 am and not leaving that bish till 6 ish)

The woman are way more approachable in the A with bootys and bright hair for days if you like that kind of thing :youngsabo:.

In the A soul food and BBQ are king. Buford Highway got all the international eats.

Rent in the city is a lil cheaper than Miami but you get way more for your money. Outside the city is def cheaper but I couldn’t imagine living in the boondocks or surbubia as a city person.

Atlanta is a a vibe and if you have a decent salary and a good career your king.

Atl > South Florida but I do miss the beach and the thotties:ohlawd:. My plan is to eventually get a condo on the beach Miami in my blood now

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I lived in Chicago, things close at 3. So again, whether it doesn’t pop til 12 is irrelevant to when they close.
im from here and I live here. There’s plenty of spots that close at 5am. There’s nothing wrong with starting your night at 12-1am and going out till 4-5. Has nothing to do with maturity, that’s an asinine statement.

Lol@ going to the club at 10pm, that’s some :flabbynsick: shyt.. the pregame usually starts at 10pm or I’m just getting out the gym or eating..

Last edited: