My Opinion On Atlanta

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
According to this thread, Atlanta has all the fine honeys. But at the same time I'm hearing this thread say:

1. The North side has flat booty cacattes, and not a good place to find a sister.
2, The South side is full of ratchets.
3. Only one person here lived on the South side, where most of the Blacks are.
4. Most of the fine women want ballers and rappers, and it's expensive for a brother to be a player.

Folks on this thread saying Atlanta is all that as far as the honeys, doesn't sound like honest advice for a brother trying to move to a part of Atlanta where it's mostly Black, and the sisters aren't ratchet. When it comes to the gays, Blacks gays in particular, these opinions mean nothing if you don't even live on the South side where the highest percentage of Blacks are, where every other cashier seems to be gay and growing. Black gay men don't call this the gay capital for nothing. So how is the gay population going top be overrated.

I don't like seeing a thread misleading straight brothers about this gay population in Atlanta. If you're just the average brother moving down here, then don't take what people said in this thread for gospel, including this exaggerated thing about gays. That's because it's not exaggerated. Atlanta has way to many gays. What irritates me the most about them is, they seem to like coming out the closet in front of mostly brothers, but tend to stay in the closet in front of that White man for the most part if they don't know him, no matter how handsome they think he is. That's because policies have been put in place to make them feel more powerful than straight Black men. I'm talking about Black and White gay men. When I say come out the closet, I don't mean approach us. I mean some of these gay cashiers will throw that feminine act in your face in ways I've never seen them do in front of White men. They just hired a White gay man at this business not too far from me. The overly feminine acting is one thing, but this trying to chat up a conversation with me, while talking like that, ain't gonna cut it. The messed up thing is, the world, especially the White world, expects only Black men for the most part to tolerate gay men.

Anyway, it's best to get your opinion from someone who lived on the South side and North side, and the city, if you want a more honest opinion.
My hotel was in College Park near the airport and AfroPunk was in Southwest Atlanta. Gays weren’t heavy like you’re saying. Change your network if all you see are homosexuals. :yeshrug:

I don’t look for em and they ain’t look for me so all is well in my world plus I was with my girl.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
My hotel was in College Park near the airport and AfroPunk was in Southwest Atlanta. Gays weren’t heavy like you’re saying. Change your network if all you see are homosexuals. :yeshrug:

I don’t look for em and they ain’t look for me so all is well in my world plus I was with my girl.
Every nikka that talks about gays in Atlanta I look at like :mjpls:

I saw more gays in Jackson Mississippi, Baton Rouge, etc., Than in ATL.

If all you see are fakkits in ATL then you looking for them..

And I lived in Clayton and Fulton. Went to high school at Centennial and Indepedence. Ive stayed a lil bit of everywhere

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV

I'd worry more about the crime rate in College Park. Anyway, I never said all I saw was gays. If that was the case, I would have been outta here. So you and only a few here lived in on the South Side. When was the last time you came down to Clayton, the Blackest County in Georgia. Henry County hired a lot too. Btw. You know the Southern part of College Park is in Clayton too.

I'm older than a lot of you here, and we aren't use to seeing gays like today. So it has nothing to do with this network thing you're talking about. So what seems like not too many gays too you, may seem like a lot to me. I've been here on the South side for 12 years, and the gay population seems to have doubled, especially after Obama. When I first moved here, I was told the gays hung out in the park in Midtown. I don't know what Midtown looks like today. but whatever it was, seemed to have made it's way to the burbs as well.

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV

Man, you still bragging on you're dikk
yeshrug.png

Gays don't have to find you. If you go to the store, you'll find them unfortunately. I just prefer those gay cashiers keep it short, and keep the sweet shyt to themselves.

Last edited:

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
Every nikka that talks about gays in Atlanta I look at like :mjpls:

I saw more gays in Jackson Mississippi, Baton Rouge, etc., Than in ATL.

If all you see are fakkits in ATL then you looking for them..

And I lived in Clayton and Fulton. Went to high school at Centennial and Indepedence. Ive stayed a lil bit of everywhere
If all those nikkas can see the gays, and not you, then maybe you need to look in the mirror.