My Opinion On Atlanta

Wink Beaufield

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Southeast DC
Marta is expanding it got approved for 2.7 billion in expansion.

We need Abrams as Governor so Marta doesn’t keep on getting denied state funding

ATL need this bad. Them suburb cacs keep hitting MARTA with that hard :mjpls: every time they want to expand. Maybe, just maybe it will knock that traffic down a notch.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
im from here and I live here. There’s plenty of spots that close at 5am. There’s nothing wrong with starting your night at 12-1am and going out till 4-5. Has nothing to do with maturity, that’s an asinine statement.

Lol@ going to the club at 10pm, that’s some :flabbynsick: shyt.. the pregame usually starts at 10pm or I’m just getting out the gym or eating..
You can get to the clup at 11 or 12 and still be there 3-4 hours for dots with a 3am close. If you need to be at the club 4/5/6 hours to feel like you had a good night, that’s on you. The club is just one activity in a fulfilling night out. And yes, the hour you stay out to on a regular ass night out (not special events or trips) is very much reflective of maturity. Most eople grow out of being at the club til 3/4/5am as some sign of “I had a great night”.

And the mainstream clubs/bars/etc in Chicago close at 3. You can find a lot of after hours or sketchy spots in various cities that stay open past that.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I've been here for 13 years myself and lived in all parts of the A but the South side. I stayed on the east side (Decatur and Stone Mountain), the west side (Douglasville), the city (Buckhead) and just moved to the North side (Suwanee). I enjoyed living in Douglasville and Stone Mountain the most. shyt gets old being in midtown, or buckhead.

Ive stayed on the southside my entire life..South Atlanta, Cleveland Ave, Joyland, East Point, College Park, Hapeville, Forest Park and Fayetteville. You're didnt miss anything by not staying on this side of town but cheap rent and ratchets. Although, I would say the only place I would raise a family on the southside is Fayette County (Fayetteville and Peachtree City) because of the school system and I hate to say it, but its a upper middle class area and you dont have to worry about crime like in South Fulton or Clayton County. Peachtree City isnt as black as other parts of the city, but its an amazing place to live..Your bread has to be right though. Its full of pilots from Delta and other wealthy people. Its like the Sandy Springs of the southside

good place to raise a family. we considered buying a house in Sugar Hill. schools rated high as hell too

Facts. Gwinnett County is the only public school system id let my kids go past elementary to if I had any

cjlaw93

(Black) American
Daps
On the southside atleast it seemed like every road consisted of QuikTrip, wing spot, Waffle House, Wal-Mart, random hookah lounge, strip mall, and Kroger on repeat :ld:
Add Barbershops, Beauty Supply stores, package stores and little hood stores and that’s basically the South/ West/ East side :russ::mjlol:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
The gay shyt is largely exaggerated on here. If you see a lot of homosexuals then it says more about you than Metro Atlanta. :mjpls:
That pride parade was on my block. I was cooling at the lil store below my building and seen a 6'3 nikka walk by in some daisy dukes :francis: That was my cue to go in the house for the rest of the day.

tenor.gif

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
I don't know why people say Atlanta doesn't have a food scene. You can get Thai, Greek, Indian, Southern Cuisine, Mexican, etc in may parts of the A if you look.

Compared to the cities that Atlanta is passing or trying to catch up with yes it indeed does not have a good scene that is well recognized.

Charleston SC for example is miles ahead in front of Atlanta as far as culinary and food goes.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
im from here and I live here. There’s plenty of spots that close at 5am. There’s nothing wrong with starting your night at 12-1am and going out till 4-5. Has nothing to do with maturity, that’s an asinine statement.

Lol@ going to the club at 10pm, that’s some :flabbynsick: shyt.. the pregame usually starts at 10pm or I’m just getting out the gym or eating..

I start my night at 12-1 Am myself.

Went to Baltimore one time and tried that and was disappointed. Everything was closed by the time i was ready to get Lit.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Compared to the cities that Atlanta is passing or trying to catch up with yes it indeed does not have a good scene that is well recognized.

Charleston SC for example is miles ahead in front of Atlanta as far as culinary and food goes.

Fair enough. I will have to try Charleston food out.

Have you had real Mexican food?

Yes I have but I personally prefer other cuisines over Mexican food. Plus white people where I live overhype Mexican food (especially tacos) even more which makes me like it even less.