My Opinion On Atlanta

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Suwanee is a literal bubble. The more WASP-y side of Gwinnett. Big shots live in River Club down the street from North Gwinnett high, which is known as a hotbed for football players. Dwight Howard has a mansion on Moore road. Property value a little higher, I wouldn’t rent in Suwanee. Suwanee/Buford/Sugar Hill overlap in some places too. Great place to raise kids tho and it’s multicultural.

But..

They ain’t got no Popeyes up here.. all the GOOD places to eat you gotta drive to more minority places like Lawrenceville or Norcross. They got basic as shyt up here like Chipotle and Chic-fil-a. You might have to drive into Buford for a nice taco spot but that’s it.

North side is not the place to meet women either. Everyone up here is taken. A lot of flat booty cacattes. I drive to college towns or ATL. I’m trying to get outta here and either get out of the state.. or go to south side ATL where the pockets of black neighborhoods are that rival here.

Also don’t get caught with drugs uphere. They will try to ruin your life. Suwanee PD used to be chill but they starting to act like rockstars now

Lake Lanier is popping in the summer tho
You right about women up here. I've seen mostly cacs here and if you go a bit north it's nothing but Mexicans lol. I went to Famous Toastry yesterday, shyt was on point. I know you been there brah. Other than that the food here is wack. Oh they do got some good wings, at So So Good.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
Ain’t as bad as LA but I’ve heard the homeless in Atlanta aren’t treated well.

I was in an uber Saturday and the driver was complaining that he was very close to being homeless. This nikka moved up here from Ohio with no plan talking about he's an actor and he knows he gonna be on TV. But this nikka crying like a girl talking about he almost on the street. I didnt give that nikka a tip. But I never tip for uber anyway:manny:

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
Them Afro Punk hoes wasn't hitting on shyt though. Seen all them hoes walking to the event and a lot statyed at my building for the weekend. This weekend was a dud. That pride parade was on my block. I was cooling at the lil store below my building and seen a 6'3 nikka walk by in some daisy dukes :francis: That was my cue to go in the house for the rest of the day. I love Atlanta though

This could be a GOAT quote in someone's sig.

nikka you really had your fukkery radar up for that day.:mjlol:

I could see this dude chilling in the store waiting inline just getting his snacks to go upstairs and do whatever and he is prolly thinking

"Man it's a nice day nikka should get out here and enjoy himself"

6'3 nikka with Daisy Dukes walks in*

Double Burger does this

giphy.gif

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
You right about women up here. I've seen mostly cacs here and if you go a bit north it's nothing but Mexicans lol. I went to Famous Toastry yesterday, shyt was on point. I know you been there brah. Other than that the food here is wack. Oh they do got some good wings, at So So Good.

For us who grew up in Gwinnett, shyt was wack.. everyone who still lives up here drives to Atlanta on the weekends or Uga, or both in the same weekend one after the other. Black side of UGA know how to get down :whoo:

But these kids growing up about to EAT. Sugar Hill bout to be poppin, Buford development where the Mall of Ga is about to be poppin (thanks to Julio Jones). And they turning Lawrenceville into a real college town, they already shoot shows and movies there.

We ain’t ever have these p*ssy getting opportunities growing up :why:. If you didn’t have a car or get invited to house parties you stayed a virgin.

Soon you can uber around the whole county and go to every move..

They got a couple black/Latin lounges in Norcross “, Lilburn, and Stone Mountain that stay lit though.. very lowkey.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Ain’t as bad as LA but I’ve heard the homeless in Atlanta aren’t treated well.

From what I see its definitely not enough shelters, but I don't really see them getting treated poorly. As a matter of fact, them nikkas damn near got free reign in the downtown area where it's a lot of them. It's like 3 parks downtown where they basically homeless parks. nikkas panhandle down Peachtree st and GA st area and then go shop up in the five points Plaza cause it's an open air market out there. I see the same homeless people sleeping in front of the same buildings every night like it's they house. They don't even be really forcing them nowhere. I see bums on the side of buildings smoking gas all the time :mjlol:

shyt in front of my building it's this lil monument where homeless/J's be at police rarely ever pop up and make them move unless it's a big event or some shyt. The city came to clean it one time and they was steaming that shyt and the nikka was like why this shyt smell like piss:scust::mjlol:

That's just downtown area though. I can't even speak on how it is in the rest of the city