My Opinion On Atlanta

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I never get people who complain about when things shut down. Outside of LA, Vegas, NY, and Miami, most every other region’s legit night life closes between 2-3am. Don’t know why nikkas act like you need to be at a club to 4/5 to have had A good night out :what:

If you moving right, you’re able to link up with some women/men, do some post club dining or hit an after hours spot at like 1 or 2 or you should be bagging someone who is dtf and dipping with them by 1/2am. Being at the actual bar/club past 2am is some immature shyt, real talk. I don’t know anyone outside of people who just started partying (20-25 year olds) who see late shut down times as necessary

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I never get people who complain about when things shut down. Outside of LA, Vegas, NY, and Miami, most every other region’s legit night life closes between 2-3am. Don’t know why nikkas act like you need to be at a club to 4/5 to have had A good night out :what:

If you moving right, you’re able to link up with some women/men, do some post club dining or hit an after hours spot at like 1 or 2 or you should be bagging someone who is dtf and dipping with them by 1/2am. Being at the actual bar/club past 2am is some immature shyt, real talk. I don’t know anyone outside of people who just started partying (20-25 year olds) who see late shut down times as necessary
It’s a convenience that I value more now. I don’t be out late but if someone’s visiting, I’d like to hang and enjoy the nightlife.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
It’s a convenience that I value more now. I don’t be out late but if someone’s visiting, I’d like to hang and enjoy the nightlife.
So going to dinner 8pm , hitting the bar/club/lounge 10-1, and/or one of atl’s crazy strip clubs 1-3, isn’t a good enough night out? :what:

I’m a chick and was never pressed to be out with my girls past 2 aside from trips to Vegas. I know ain’t no dudes pressed to be hanging out with another man at 4am. Either call it a night or something needs to have been pulled in which case go chill at someone’s house or the 24 hour diner

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
So going to dinner 8pm , hitting the bar/club/lounge 10-1, and/or one of atl’s crazy strip clubs 1-3, isn’t a good enough night out? :what:
No. We went for AfroPunk and last night, left at 11pm and damn near every lounge or bar with music was closed or closing. Only thing was strip clubs and I am with my lady.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
:manny: we moved here from the bay a couple of years back. we live outside the perimeter. what do you niccas be looking for when you come to atlanta? what are your expectations? my only complaint is the weather and the lack of Mexican food (which is about to change once we start hitting buford highway)

"Where da hoes"???? :why:

Nah, where da NACHOS :mjlol:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

If you want to be out there past 3am, it will have serious problems on your body. Take this from a person that didnt leave the Cheateau until 8am.....your body needs FOOD past 4am if you gonna continue to party.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
No. We went for AfroPunk and last night, left at 11pm and damn near every lounge or bar with music was closed or closing. Only thing was strip clubs and I am with my lady.
Oh, a Sunday night...imagine bars/restaurants closing at 11/12 on a night when demand to be out late isn’t high :ohmy:

Also, tell your girl to loosen up. I hit the strip club with my man and we have a blast followed by great sex after :noah: