My Opinion On Atlanta

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
:dead: ..yo I heard they be at Lenox too, and I have yet to go. a shame you gotta have a schedule to avoid them niccas
Brah I went to get some food from Sarku on a Saturday a year or so ago. Food court was like a pride festival. :damn: I got caught slipping, figured that shyt may not be that bad no more on Saturday.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Oh, a Sunday night...imagine bars/restaurants closing at 11/12 on a night when demand to be out late isn’t high :ohmy:

Also, tell your girl to loosen up. I hit the strip club with my man and we have a blast followed by great sex after :noah:

:obama:..thats why i like you...you keep it super real and breezy

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I’ll have to let my ATL bruhs elaborate but I think it’s best to stay outside the perimeter and visit the city whenever you want. I was all about that living inside the city life when I was younger, but now.. I wouldn’t even think about it. I mean people are still moving to Atlanta thinking they’re going to fall right into that fake ass Hollywood shyt smh. Just move to like Covington or some shyt and see what happens once you get to know the area.

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
I’ll have to let my ATL bruhs elaborate but I think it’s best to stay outside the perimeter and visit the city whenever you want. I was all about that living inside the city life when I was younger, but now.. I wouldn’t even think about it. I mean people are still moving to Atlanta thinking they’re going to fall right into that fake ass Hollywood shyt smh. Just move to like Covington or some shyt and see what happens once you get to know the area.
that was the same advice my homie gave me. we hardly go to the city unless its to try a new restaurant or something

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Brah I lived in Buckhead for 5 years and hardly saw them. I do know they be at Lenox mall on Saturday, which is why I don't go to Lenox mall on Saturday.
That’s the problem... it be the people visiting Atlanta that go to Lenox first when they get to the city. Of course you’re going to over exaggerate the gay shyt if you’re at Lenox first and shyt smh. It’s not even that big of a problem lol. As long as you’re not messing with them then they won’t mess with you.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I've been here for 13 years myself and lived in all parts of the A but the South side. I stayed on the east side (Decatur and Stone Mountain), the west side (Douglasville), the city (Buckhead) and just moved to the North side (Suwanee). I enjoyed living in Douglasville and Stone Mountain the most. shyt gets old being in midtown, or buckhead.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
That’s the problem... it be the people visiting Atlanta that go to Lenox first when they get to the city. Of course you’re going to over exaggerate the gay shyt if you’re at Lenox first and shyt smh. It’s not even that big of a problem lol. As long as you’re not messing with them then they won’t mess with you.
You right, and Saturday be the day they tourist ass would be at Lenox Mall too. :russ:

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
I've been here for 13 years myself and lived in all parts of the A but the South side. I stayed on the east side (Decatur and Stone Mountain), the west side (Douglasville), the city (Buckhead) and just moved to the North side (Suwanee). I enjoyed living in Douglasville and Stone Mountain the most. shyt gets old being in midtown, or buckhead.
good place to raise a family. we considered buying a house in Sugar Hill. schools rated high as hell too

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

You gotta be a special kind of bamma to travel to a new city on vacation and go to the mall lol. I can see if you are in another country or its an outdoor mall/mixed used development but not an indoor joint from the 70s. Lenox dont even have good eateries there

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
You right, and Saturday be the day they tourist ass would be at Lenox Mall too. :russ:
Exactly lol. I’m from Augusta and man that was the thing we did when driving to Atlanta lol. Everybody stopped at Lenox and I’m sure it’s still happening now. My best friend moved there and I ended up in Charlotte. His tone changed about Atlanta a couple years after moving there. We used to clown on seeing all them gay dudes but now that he knows that the whole city ain’t gay he’s changed his tune.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never get people who complain about when things shut down. Outside of LA, Vegas, NY, and Miami, most every other region’s legit night life closes between 2-3am. Don’t know why nikkas act like you need to be at a club to 4/5 to have had A good night out :what:

If you moving right, you’re able to link up with some women/men, do some post club dining or hit an after hours spot at like 1 or 2 or you should be bagging someone who is dtf and dipping with them by 1/2am. Being at the actual bar/club past 2am is some immature shyt, real talk. I don’t know anyone outside of people who just started partying (20-25 year olds) who see late shut down times as necessary

Most of the east coast is 3-4am I thought.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly lol. I’m from Augusta and man that was the thing we did when driving to Atlanta lol. Everybody stopped at Lenox and I’m sure it’s still happening now. My best friend moved there and I ended up in Charlotte. His tone changed about Atlanta a couple years after moving there. We used to clown on seeing all them gay dudes but now that he knows that the whole city ain’t gay he’s changed his tune.

How is Charlotte?

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
How is Charlotte?
I like it a lot man. There are some weekends where there’s nothing going on like that but then the next weekend is super poppin. It’s easy to get around and you’re close to other places like beaches and mountains if you like that kind of thing. They’re building way too many apartmrns because all these damn people are moving here lol but that’s cool. The city is busy but you can get on the interstate and go 20 or so miles up the road and it’s not as busy. I’d recommend it for a person in a smaller city trying to get to a bigger city.