My Opinion On Atlanta

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:manny: we moved here from the bay a couple of years back. we live outside the perimeter. what do you niccas be looking for when you come to atlanta? what are your expectations? my only complaint is the weather and the lack of Mexican food (which is about to change once we start hitting buford highway)

:beli:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I like it a lot man. There are some weekends where there’s nothing going on like that but then the next weekend is super poppin. It’s easy to get around and you’re close to other places like beaches and mountains if you like that kind of thing. They’re building way too many apartmrns because all these damn people are moving here lol but that’s cool. The city is busy but you can get on the interstate and go 20 or so miles up the road and it’s not as busy. I’d recommend it for a person in a smaller city trying to get to a bigger city.
How is the traffic in Charlotte?

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
How is the traffic in Charlotte?
I’m in Charlotte traffic everyday so I’m used to it now. It’s only bad at rush hour times to me. It has nothing on Atlanta traffic AT ALL but it can be pretty bad at times. I-77 is the worst at rush hour though. Especially going north. They’re building toll roads up there and I think it’ll only make it worse.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
good place to raise a family. we considered buying a house in Sugar Hill. schools rated high as hell too

Sugar Hill resident. Suwanee and Buford about 15 away. lot of shyt ain’t too far away and I drive into ATL on the weekends to party

Sugar Hill wanna be like Suwanee tho. They almost done with that plaza too

White people are moving to Braselton , cumming, hall and Forsyth county outta Gwinnett cuz they do not like diversity. But the place is just getting better

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Sugar Hill resident. Suwanee and Buford about 15 away. lot of shyt ain’t too far away and I drive into ATL on the weekends to party

Sugar Hill wanna be like Suwanee tho. They almost done with that plaza too

White people are moving to Braselton , cumming, hall and Forsyth county outta Gwinnett cuz they do not like diversity. But the place is just getting better
Whats the reputation of Suwanee? I been here like 6 months and love it so far. shyt laid back as hell, especially since I moved from Buckhead.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I was in an uber Saturday and the driver was complaining that he was very close to being homeless. This nikka moved up here from Ohio with no plan talking about he's an actor and he knows he gonna be on TV. But this nikka crying like a girl talking about he almost on the street. I didnt give that nikka a tip. But I never tip for uber anyway:manny:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
i have a certain view of ATL in my head.

Glad to see some responses in this thread prove it wrong.

I've only been to ATL airport.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Whats the reputation of Suwanee? I been here like 6 months and love it so far. shyt laid back as hell, especially since I moved from Buckhead.

Suwanee is a literal bubble. The more WASP-y side of Gwinnett. Big shots live in River Club down the street from North Gwinnett high, which is known as a hotbed for football players. Dwight Howard has a mansion on Moore road. Property value a little higher, I wouldn’t rent in Suwanee. Suwanee/Buford/Sugar Hill overlap in some places too. Great place to raise kids tho and it’s multicultural.

But..

They ain’t got no Popeyes up here.. all the GOOD places to eat you gotta drive to more minority places like Lawrenceville or Norcross. They got basic as shyt up here like Chipotle and Chic-fil-a. You might have to drive into Buford for a nice taco spot but that’s it.

North side is not the place to meet women either. Everyone up here is taken. A lot of flat booty cacattes. I drive to college towns or ATL. I’m trying to get outta here and either get out of the state.. or go to south side ATL where the pockets of black neighborhoods are that rival here.

Also don’t get caught with drugs uphere. They will try to ruin your life. Suwanee PD used to be chill but they starting to act like rockstars now

Lake Lanier is popping in the summer tho

Last edited:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
You gotta be a special kind of bamma to travel to a new city on vacation and go to the mall lol. I can see if you are in another country or its an outdoor mall/mixed used development but not an indoor joint from the 70s. Lenox dont even have good eateries there
I didn’t care to go to that shyt. All malls are pretty much the same. My lady’s cousin and her friend wanted to go a mall. I suggested it since we were tourists. :yeshrug:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was in an uber Saturday and the driver was complaining that he was very close to being homeless. This nikka moved up here from Ohio with no plan talking about he's an actor and he knows he gonna be on TV. But this nikka crying like a girl talking about he almost on the street. I didnt give that nikka a tip. But I never tip for uber anyway:manny:
:mjlol:

The Radiant One

Superstar
Daps
I live in ATL one reason is the black doctor ratio is crazy. Yeah the traffic sucks but places outside the perimeter don’t want to expand Marta which is why it’s important to vote.

Also give me a better place in US. Atlanta doesn’t have a major food scene the same as Denver (not much of one) because the city is still growing. There is a big Korean food scene though. You have the busiest airport in the world.

We should have a toll to come into the city.
By 2040 2.5 million people will have moved to the Metro area so we are getting another Charolette the thing is a lot of people want to move here cause the COL is low.

Also if weed becomes legal in Georgia then it’s a wrap.