My nikkas tellin me Takeoff and Quavo just got shot in Houston….

Unfiltered

The Dan Bongino Show (Mon. – Fri. 12p-3p ET)
Daps
As someone with status and money, there are going to be people will want to drag you down into an argument or a spat just to get shyt popping. As long as Migos have had money, they shouldn't have been caught dead there. There are a lot of narratives out here and there are three sides to every story.
Another reason I don't vote Democrat.

I always said they love black dysfunction, you'd think they'd promote healthy marriages but nope LGBT and trans.

They promote black individual success which leads to envy, jealously and hatred.

Not surprised this happened and Migos shouldn't even be caught st s place like that with all those millions.

They love telling blacks to keep it real promoting 50 year old street nikkas but other groups get to mature and grow up

Not me, black people at that level need to understand classism. Leave them nikkas alone since you in a different planet.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Gotta move like Lil Wayne out here. As someone in the industry said, "Weezy got security that don't look like us. He got professional, ex special forces guys that if you not Wayne family you can't get close enough to even speak to him."

I Mos def would have professional security on my payroll.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang

I always said they love black dysfunction, you'd think they'd promote healthy marriages but nope LGBT and trans.

They promote black individual success which leads to envy, jealously and hatred.

Not surprised this happened and Migos shouldn't even be caught st s place like that with all those millions.

They love telling blacks to keep it real promoting 50 year old street nikkas but other groups get to mature and grow up

Not me, black people at that level need to understand classism. Leave them nikkas alone since you in a different planet.
Shut your stupid ass up:gucci::what:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

And you think the Republicans want to see you alive and breathing...

:mjlol:

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
I remember reading awhile ago about the nikkas that Suge surrounded himself with back in Death Row’s glory days. Type of hungry brehs who just didn’t give a fukk.

Suge used to let them eat when they were out on the road. Favorite method of eating? Pressing other entertainers / rappers. This was also the case when another entertainer / rapper was in town checking in.

Sometimes Suge would say yes, sometime he would say no. Depended on how much he valued that relationship.

Countless artists got gotten but never spoke on it.

You have to wonder what kind of directive these MT nikkas got about Quavo and Takeoff. I’m not trying to push any conspiracy theory or anything but at the very least a “hands off” order probably wasn’t given.

Big Mountain Hélà

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
954/718
C976742-D-61-D3-449-D-9-F12-70-FF446-BD338.jpg

:wow:

My nikka hittin J prince Jr. to confirm

I like how the O.P. has 0 posts in here since he made this thread.
He accidentally fukked up and exposed a leak in J princes camp
:francis::ufdup:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I remember reading awhile ago about the nikkas that Suge surrounded himself with back in Death Row’s glory days. Type of hungry brehs who just didn’t give a fukk.

Suge used to let them eat when they were out on the road. Favorite method of eating? Pressing other entertainers / rappers. This was also the case when another entertainer / rapper was in town checking in.

Sometimes Suge would say yes, sometime he would say no. Depended on how much he valued that relationship.

Countless artists got gotten but never spoke on it.

You have to wonder what kind of directive these MT nikkas got about Quavo and Takeoff. I’m not trying to push any conspiracy theory or anything but at the very least a “hands off” order probably wasn’t given.

fantastic take.

:wow:

One thing we know for sure is that they hustled him in the dice game and he wasn't happy about it.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
The Coli: J prince is a god. He’s the boss. He’s a real gangster. Get ate up on his farm. Nobody fukk with Prince. Can’t even touch his sons. J Prince da god. Turn up that gangsta shyt

Also the Coli: man fukk J Prince. fukk his sons. Somebody arrest this nikka. We need him gone. I hate him. Please play that arrested development again

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
Gotta move like Lil Wayne out here. As someone in the industry said, "Weezy got security that don't look like us. He got professional, ex special forces guys that if you not Wayne family you can't get close enough to even speak to him."

I Mos def would have professional security on my payroll.

50 is another one who rolls with professional security. It's the only way to do it.

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City

:mjpls:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
50 is another one who rolls with professional security. It's the only way to do it.
They’re rich. I remember 50 saying he spent 3 million a year on security alone. I been in concert with gunit. They move like the military for real. Even the way they book rooms.

I don’t know about Migos money, but 90% of these rappers ain’t affording that. So pay some goons 100k and call it a day. 90% of rappers live.