My nikkas tellin me Takeoff and Quavo just got shot in Houston….

LowkeyD

All Star
Daps
The Coli: J prince is a god. He’s the boss. He’s a real gangster. Get ate up on his farm. Nobody fukk with Prince. Can’t even touch his sons. J Prince da god. Turn up that gangsta shyt

Also the Coli: man fukk J Prince. fukk his sons. Somebody arrest this nikka. We need him gone. I hate him. Please play that arrested development again
Expect a message board to think monolithically brehs.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Coli: J prince is a god. He’s the boss. He’s a real gangster. Get ate up on his farm. Nobody fukk with Prince. Can’t even touch his sons. J Prince da god. Turn up that gangsta shyt

Also the Coli: man fukk J Prince. fukk his sons. Somebody arrest this nikka. We need him gone. I hate him. Please play that arrested development again

Different posters have different opinions, that comes has a surprise to you

this was short bus stuff

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Expect a message board to think monolithically brehs.

Different posters have different opinions, that comes has a surprise to you

this was short bus stuff
Keep telling yourselves that. Like we ain’t read nikkas literally saying they used to love this shyt and now they hate it, in this very thread.

Y’all nikkas LOVE the fukk out of rap and the worst of the worst of it. Then when it bleeds into real life (no pun), cry like “oh my baby didn’t do nothing wrong” type shyt

This the real life of the shyt we all love and expect from everyone involved. Shootout at the dice game might be in 20 top songs of the year. Cut it the fukk out. Y’all love it until you don’t. Then you in here playing pet detective to solve a murder when you was just dancing to murder music from the victim

Amazing

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all seen this with the yellow hoodie guy?

These Internet detectives need to stop. You can't tell what the guy in the yellow hoodie was doing. All we know is he ran when shots were fired.

Until law enforcement says what happened it's all fiction. First people said Quavo punched someone because he lost a dice game then video proved that false. Just wait for the facts.

Cyrus' Wife

Wife of a Warrior
Daps
These Internet detectives need to stop. You can't tell what the guy in the yellow hoodie was doing. All we know is he ran when shots were fired.

Until law enforcement says what happened it's all fiction. First people said Quavo punched someone because he lost a dice game then video proved that false. Just wait for the facts.

Good point but do you think we'll really get the facts in this case though? Or will there be a cover-up since the main parties seem very connected to the law enforcement in Houston.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Keep telling yourselves that. Like we ain’t read nikkas literally saying they used to love this shyt and now they hate it, in this very thread.

Y’all nikkas LOVE the fukk out of rap and the worst of the worst of it. Then when it bleeds into real life (no pun), cry like “oh my baby didn’t do nothing wrong” type shyt

This the real life of the shyt we all love and expect from everyone involved. Shootout at the dice game might be in 20 top songs of the year. Cut it the fukk out. Y’all love it until you don’t. Then you in here playing pet detective to solve a murder when you was just dancing to murder music from the victim

Amazing

Who's yall nikkaz

it's a message board, everybody has something different to say, it's a dumb ass comment

take your L and keep it moving, you gotta be cac, with this type of generalizing, and got the nerve to speak to me like I made these comments

lmao, log off and get some fresh air

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Who's yall nikkaz

it's a message board, everybody has something different to say, it's a dumb ass comment

take your L and keep it moving, you gotta be cac, with this type of generalizing, and got the nerve to speak to me like I made these comments

lmao, log off and get some fresh air
Shut up nikka. I said the Coli and y’all nikkas came super manning in here.

As I said, in this thread, people are crying about “I’m done with this. I don’t like this music no more. Hip hop is bad for us. Blah. Blah blah.”

We got Migos fans in here like they wasn’t rapping the same shyt. Y’all wanna pretend this shyt don’t go hand and hand when you riding around listening but when it happens, you turn into Martin Luther.

The L is for the confused nikkas trying to separate the violent negative music from the violent street shyt. Bunch of rappers, rapping about the worst shyt, with the worst type of nikkas around, all liquored up, high as hell, and on pills

What possibly could go wrong? Stop acting surprised. Not you. Any of you. This is what happens. These are the nikkas y’all look up to when they say they gonna do it. Keep that same energy

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high

Seems legit to me

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
The Coli’s most polarizing figure, Charleston White, shares FaceTime audio he had with Migos manager. Interesting stuff.

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
Good point but do you think we'll really get the facts in this case though? Or will there be a cover-up since the main parties seem very connected to the law enforcement in Houston.

Naw they gonna solve it

This is a high profile case… there will be pressure on the Prosectors and the DA