My nikkas tellin me Takeoff and Quavo just got shot in Houston….

d3koms

Rookie
Daps
Come say that around here and fukk around and find out. nikkas gonna learn, hood is hood. Real nikkas in Dover, DE and Wilmington, DE. Real nikkas everywhere. Lawrenceville got jects like Bankhead.
This is what I don’t get, what constitutes as a real nikka?

deeman

All Star
Daps
Come say that around here and fukk around and find out. nikkas gonna learn, hood is hood. Real nikkas in Dover, DE and Wilmington, DE. Real nikkas everywhere. Lawrenceville got jects like Bankhead.
Yea I know it can go down over there. It's just one of those things if you mention that to somebody that was borned in raised in the city they will look at you funny, Gwinnett just seems so foreign to cats. shyt it goes down in Cobb too, Lithia Springs all that.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Shouting out Delaware :obama:

The little towns will get you. People think its sweet because they from the big city, The roughest town I been in was Chester, PA :picard:

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
Man miss me with that. I actually grew up around the A so I know what Gwinnett County was like BEFORE Migos came out.

Superstar
Daps
does anyone know if the guy is really takeoff's uncle / quavo's brother? fans all over his comments saying he's the shooter.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Shouting out Delaware :obama:

The little towns will get you. People think its sweet because they from the big city, The roughest town I been in was Chester, PA :picard:
I always tell nikkas, Savannah and Macon are the roughest cities in GA. Some of those small towns lime where Charmander lived was also active.

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
Don’t live in Houston? We’re you there? Nikka it’s 2022. Not 1985. You have the same amount as access to what happened as someone living in Russia.

Post your addy right now. I’ll fly into Houston next week and meet you and do a little takeoff of my own
I stay on Alabama St 2000 block.Meet me infront the store by Our Park ho ask for Dread since you really like that and any other rando want to pull up.

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis

Scenic highway & around Buford highway 🤦🏾

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
I stay on Alabama St 2000 block.Meet me infront the store by Our Park ho ask for Dread since you really like that and any other rando want to pull up.

Otw! I’ll be the nikka wearing a cowboy hat, black forces, and a FUBU sweatsuit.

Takeoff died in vain. No lesson learned