My nikkas tellin me Takeoff and Quavo just got shot in Houston….

ItsPeople

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
J Prince and Jaz are Drake’s people. I’m sure that’s how they got introduced. I never heard of the Migos being around them like that.

Are you dumb? Why even respond to me? You didn’t answer anything even remotely related to what I said.

Oh you being mr. stuuuuuupid tonight uh. Have at it breh, It’s your night.

I was at the damn concert. He was showing them mad love around the city. Not to mention they made a whole ass song together before the tour.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Niccas just wanted to be right for once in his life.
Just like in the BP2 thread ol boy gon say shyt that tried to make tchalla sound like a bytch in his tone so I posted actual art panels from the comic about him not being a bytch dealing with Namor and dude went to name calling.

This board got too many angry black men on here. You cant even have a debate in fairness and ernst without grown men having a hissy fit. If Im wrong? I apologize..but these men are something else lol

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
As more senseless murders like Takeoff keep happening, the more that people get off the "its just entertainment" paradigm. Its always "its just entertainment" until someone close to them dies.
I was hoping this would cause a shift, When Big and Pac died, we got a few years of bling bling and party anthems. Couple this with Dolph, Ye and Kyrie One could dream of of some pro black/ ownership type of lane opening up. But folks are missing the bigger picture and are still willing participants of the black on black tearing each other down.

We have/had a golden opportunity to show our collective power over the globe. But hey personalities before principles. Folks got the whole world's attention behind George Floyd but we won't get nothing out of this.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh you being mr. stuuuuuupid tonight uh. Have at it breh, It’s your night.

I was at the damn concert. He was showing them mad love around the city. Not to mention they made a whole ass song together before the tour.

Bruh, you are extra dumb. Jaz Prince is Drake’s people. Jaz and Drake have been tight since Drake’s mixtape days (2007). Migos came out in 2011. They obviously did not know J Prince or his family before Drake did. They probably connected with J Prince and his sons due to their connection with Drake as they have collaborated on songs together for years now. Thus, my point. It would hard for me to have some nikka around me (Drake) when his best friend’s family had something to do with my family’s death. Please think before you respond next time you nincompoop :stopitslime:

Edit: Other people in this thread get it. You’re just retarded.

Last edited:

ItsPeople

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bruh, you are extra dumb. Jaz Prince is Drake’s people. Jaz and Drake have been tight since Drake’s mixtape days (2007). Migos came out in 2011. They obviously did not know J Prince or his family before Drake did. They probably connected with J Prince and his sons due to their connection with Drake as they have collaborated on songs together for years now. Thus, my point. It would hard for me to have some nikka around me (Drake) when his best friend’s family had something to do with my family’s death. Please think before you respond next time you nincompoop :stopitslime:

Edit: Other people in this thread get it. You’re just retarded.
Naw you’re the one that’s on the short bus. Only someone that’s not fully developed in the head would not invite a friend to a funeral. Not to mention that that friend is Drake.

He was invited wasn’t he? Be mature, think outside the box. He wasn’t present at the shooting, and said nothing in support of mob ties in the days after the shooting though I could be wrong.

Y’all just petty and emotionally stunted.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naw you’re the one that’s on the short bus. Only someone that’s not fully developed in the head would not invite a friend to a funeral. Not to mention that that friend is Drake.

He was invited wasn’t he? Be mature, think outside the box. He wasn’t present at the shooting, and said nothing in support of mob ties in the days after the shooting though I could be wrong.

Y’all just petty and emotionally stunted.

Took you three posts to understand what I was saying. FOH :camby: You would be cool with a nikka that’s going to be back hanging out with the family that killed yours next week. You’re not noble. You’re weak.

ItsPeople

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Took you three posts to understand what I was saying. FOH :camby: You would be cool with a nikka that’s going to be back hanging out with the family that killed yours next week. You’re not noble. You’re weak.

:why:

you got a crystal ball to know Drakes next interpersonal move?

you speak in projection, you live in a fantasy world bruh. The world is bigger than the lil box you put yourself in.

Cats saying they wouldn’t invite one of the biggest artist in history who they were friends because of “guilt” by association 😂

Do you even have any friends?