My nikkas tellin me Takeoff and Quavo just got shot in Houston….

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I think celebrities are already too accessible than they used to be. I don't want to know what an artist doing day in and day out. Before social media we would only see artists on television appearances or something like that. Even as rappers from the hood or any other celebrity, keep that shyt professional and move in and move out like you said.

Yeah. Social media killed the aura and mystique of the artist..they became 'mere mortals' as they lost their God like status.
The lure of the 'streets' and having to prove you're still hood thrown in has been detrimental to rappers life spans

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
If you dont live in Houston shut the fukk up how you sick of some people you gotta search the intetnet to hear or see.Rap a lot aint in mainstream media
Don’t live in Houston? We’re you there? Nikka it’s 2022. Not 1985. You have the same amount as access to what happened as someone living in Russia.

Post your addy right now. I’ll fly into Houston next week and meet you and do a little takeoff of my own

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
Streets (twitter) is saying this the no aim nikka that killed Takeoff. Apparently this is Quavos cuz. His comment section in shambles

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes it is family. Just because it’s your family, don’t mean the rules change. He wasn’t innocent. He was up in the mix of an illegal dice game and then him and his people was also shooting, one of which might have hit takeoff.
So he’d either be with shooters, telling cause his man got shot by opps . Or he’d be telling on his own people, after they opened fire.
Either way. He ain’t some innocent bystander. And therefore, he’ll never take the stand

That’s not snitching. Snitching is when you are doing dirt with someone, you get caught, and you tell on them. Or, if you are a criminal and you tell on another criminal. Quavo is a rapper.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
That’s not snitching. Snitching is when you are doing dirt with someone, you get caught, and you tell on them. Or, if you are a criminal and you tell on another criminal. Quavo is a rapper.
What you’d like to do is determine the varying levels of criminal. Plenty of rappers do illegal shyt. Plenty of rapper employ people who do illegal shyt. All these people breaking the law, are criminals.

I’m not saying he shouldn’t tell. But make no mistake. If you and your team is illegally gambling in the spot, a fight breaks out, and now your team is illegally firing shots at people…. Guess what. You’re a criminal.

And when you take the stand and say “it was him” you are telling on someone your team just tried to kill.. illegally. So you might as well get up there and tell on them too

But he’s not. So he won’t. And that’s that. Street code wins again :francis:

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
I didn’t say it was quavo fault. Survivors remorse is a real thing. If you’ve experienced a similar situation you would understand what I’m talking about
I know you're not saying that, but I'm saying when you step back and think about it

It's clearly not his fault, right now emotion is clouding everything

I think Quavo will be alright

Kingofthereal

King of kings
Daps
ehhh, he returned fire after someone from Prince Jr's crew shot first... nobody knows which shot hit Takeoff
Damn, fukked up situation all the way around. As for that j prince jr dude. I can see some shyt coming his way soon. Either the Fed’s or something. In less than two months two people been killed around him.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Basically J prince jr running around trying to be his daddy but is not cut the same. The wolves he running with only tolerate him because of his father and he can't control them. They are going to get him locked away with a rico.
I wouldn't be so sure about that. Jaz fam has extreme clout in Houston with tptb.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Sad to say but Quavo from Gwinnett County, GA. That ish ain't really hood at all. Him and Offset always been overcompensating for it. No reason for him to be in Houston talking like that. I guess he thought he was protected. TakeOff seemed to always be chill and laidback tho.
Come say that around here and fukk around and find out. nikkas gonna learn, hood is hood. Real nikkas in Dover, DE and Wilmington, DE. Real nikkas everywhere. Lawrenceville got jects like Bankhead.