My nikkas tellin me Takeoff and Quavo just got shot in Houston….

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
the video with clear audio no jumper posted was them arguing about quavo playing basketball breh

The last half-minute, if that, of the conversation is all that has been released publicly. There wasn't enough there to conclude the argument was "about" basketball...

My perspective may be a reality of me having been in and around situations like this more than I can recall, so I don't expect everyone to view it from the same angle. But I don't believe, at all, that these brothers were arguing ABOUT basketball...

I don't know if this has been posted here or not...

This is believable. I also don't think she would necessarily be someone who knows the entire story, but she just introduced angles to the situation that no one mentioned yet---->personally, I don't believe she made up this stuff from thin air...

There's elements to her testimony that contain truth, even if she isn't close enough to know the entire deal...

Lol u on point

Quavo was clearly on sumn fukk that basketball shyt y’all talkin bout cool it wit the disrespect

Argument was prolly over bread and was escalating cuz u kno nikkas be sore winners and losers

bytch lying and idk who this interviewer is but he sick for having her on that joint bullshytting like this

In the video u can hear Quavo clear as day say “they not gon be disrespectful cuz they won that money”

This is sad wat people do nowadays after sumbody die, just tryna get they engagement up, we need journalism degrees back we losing recipes

Dudes hear a line or two about basketball and think that's what the debate stemmed from 😆. My man just lost $7 g's, reportedly, to some shyt talking nikkas he don't even know...

That had something to do with the tension for sure...

And I don't think old girl lying bro, what would be her motivation? She's from the city and familiar with the Prince clique, if she was gonna lie she'd have more incentive to dress the story in their favor---->ie, not mentioning how his guys the only ones carrying, and not talking about how there was a central issue between two groups that weren't Quay or Take's side...

She doesn't know everything, because she thinks money had nothing to do with the tension, but I doubt she's making this up. There's some truth in here...

I'll say this, if any of her story is true, it underscores what I'd always heard about Migos not being street guys before fame, and it underscores that they've been rich and famous for long enough, to know better than to place themselves scenarios like this...

You don't go outta town on anyone else's turf trying to play mediator. shyt at home if two cats who you have nothing more than surface connection to are squabbling, you stay outta that shyt. Some of this shyt these rappers do are street knowledge 101, guys be making rookie decisions either because they never had the education to start with, or they got to a point they thought their celebrity bought them immunity (example would be Nipsey's case, basically calling a dude out for snitching in presence of others as if there's no problem with it)...

Two nikkas (groups) arguing about something, that ain't my business. If I'm here at the behest of one of them as my host, I'm pulling away from anything that ain't moving right for me. And these brothers certainly had the money abd resources to get away from that crowd, IF it's true that it began from some shyt earlier in the evening...

The other parts have already been mentioned ad nauseum, the shooting dice and shyt in the first place. I don't need to be around these dudes, if my dog is arguing with these guys, we not at home, get him the fukk outta this situation, you never have the advantage on the road...

Something stinks with J Prince Jr. and the crew.:patrice:

He's been moving around Houston, high profile celebrities way too long to let something like this happen like this. I believe the chick when she said JP jr only allowed his people to have guns, as it should be. If he's running things correctly, the only people with guns are the ones he wants to have them. So I dont believe he would have some hot head loose cannon rolling with his crew that would just shoot at his event without his approval. This is a bad look for Houston, Rap-a-lot and just anyone to host rappers in their city.

I use to produce and I still DJ down in Louisiana and have went to Houston with some rap crews. Being around a lot of street strangers gives me an uneasy feeling doesn't matter how strapped we were. And when the event is over , aint no hanging out for me. I'm back on the Sprinter or SUV. shyt always jumps off when sh:t is over.

I don't know way rappers would trust anybody with their safety. Especially when the security is a bunch of street dudes. Anyone can set you up for the right price. I would want trained cops, ex-cops with me. If I was popular/rich as the Migos, i'd pay 2 ex secret service types to go everywhere with us.

It's a validation play, these guys associate with these guys in every city to prove they belong, this goes right back to the culture convo we're having about this whole scenario. Who do you need to prove shyt to, and why?

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
If you with the homies or you regularly dropping $$$$$$$$ on bottles you get in with hats, guns, whatever the fukk you want. Civilians get patted down and sent back to the car with their hats
Is "security" counted as civilians? Legit question.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don't know that, it's really not Quavo's fault

The dumbass who shot the gun is to blame

With time, things will fall into place and he'll heal
I didn’t say it was quavo fault. Survivors remorse is a real thing. If you’ve experienced a similar situation you would understand what I’m talking about

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
As someone with status and money, there are going to be people will want to drag you down into an argument or a spat just to get shyt popping. As long as Migos have had money, they shouldn't have been caught dead there. There are a lot of narratives out here and there are three sides to every story.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As someone with status and money, there are going to be people will want to drag you down into an argument or a spat just to get shyt popping. As long as Migos have had money, they shouldn't have been caught dead there. There are a lot of narratives out here and there are three sides to every story.
Sad thing is you have to be a prisoner to the fame. You might want to hang out in the poppin spot in whatever city but you’re famous and rich which is a liability. Being rich and famous gives you access to places and spaces you should avoid because you’re famous and rich.

Should be straight to where the business is at, with security, pick up the bag, back to the hotel. Shouldn’t be no arguments with local ninjas about nothing.rappers need to start moving like the president.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Prime said it best

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I don't know if this has been posted here or not...

So multiple sources said Takeoff wasnt even involved or aware of the argument and just stood up once it got loud and got hit

Now she claim he and Quavo was trying to mediate between the two groups arguing

She claim Jas Prince and his people know her yet she gone speak on this without her voice disguised

She claim Quavo passed out and had to be helped to a car yet multiple videos show him up and walking after the murder

:comeon:

This some Atlanta chick making up shyt to get Quavo and his group in the clear

Tony Khan

Is All Elite
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, Florida
Rap nikkas will say they condolences and say they prayers and Atlanta nikkas will say they peace and talk about how takeoff was this and that and how he was just a good dude

Then by thanksgiving these rap nikkas will be right back at shooting they opps, Megan the stallion back twerking and talking about Tory shooting her, cardi b back on Twitter beef shyt and Dj Akadem and breakfast club gossiping about rap bullshyt
Compare Megan Twerking to Drillers Shooting they opps, No p*ssy getting brehs.

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
Sad thing is you have to be a prisoner to the fame. You might want to hang out in the poppin spot in whatever city but you’re famous and rich which is a liability. Being rich and famous gives you access to places and spaces you should avoid because you’re famous and rich.

Should be straight to where the business is at, with security, pick up the bag, back to the hotel. Shouldn’t be no arguments with local ninjas about nothing.rappers need to start moving like the president.
I think celebrities are already too accessible than they used to be. I don't want to know what an artist doing day in and day out. Before social media we would only see artists on television appearances or something like that. Even as rappers from the hood or any other celebrity, keep that shyt professional and move in and move out like you said.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps

Not really breh. Covid era allows celebs to be out and about with masks to hide themselves.