My nikkas tellin me Takeoff and Quavo just got shot in Houston….

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Something stinks with J Prince Jr. and the crew.:patrice:

He's been moving around Houston, high profile celebrities way too long to let something like this happen like this. I believe the chick when she said JP jr only allowed his people to have guns, as it should be. If he's running things correctly, the only people with guns are the ones he wants to have them. So I dont believe he would have some hot head loose cannon rolling with his crew that would just shoot at his event without his approval. This is a bad look for Houston, Rap-a-lot and just anyone to host rappers in their city.

I use to produce and I still DJ down in Louisiana and have went to Houston with some rap crews. Being around a lot of street strangers gives me an uneasy feeling doesn't matter how strapped we were. And when the event is over , aint no hanging out for me. I'm back on the Sprinter or SUV. shyt always jumps off when sh:t is over.

I don't know way rappers would trust anybody with their safety. Especially when the security is a bunch of street dudes. Anyone can set you up for the right price. I would want trained cops, ex-cops with me. If I was popular/rich as the Migos, i'd pay 2 ex secret service types to go everywhere with us.

Last edited:

Sulcage

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
This ain't on Quavo, like at all unless dude said some shyt to somebody else.

shyt is wrong place, wrong time with some goof shooting into the crowd.

Watch the video again.

No punch was thrown at Quavo.
Dude in the white hat Quavo was "arguing" was checking Takeoff's pulse after the shooting.
That argument had nothing to do with the shooting.

Additionally it sounded like that "argument" was Quavo pretty much saying (paraphrase): "Nahhhh, breh you ain't seeing me on the basketball court like that. I don't play no games on the court." it ain't a real argument. The guy he was saying it to was apparently the guy that took his money on the table, but again dude was right there after the shooting trying to help everybody out. That ain't an opp.
White cap = MIKE PRINCE. He related to J Prince and them

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
bytch lying and idk who this interviewer is but he sick for having her on that joint bullshytting like this

In the video u can hear Quavo clear as day say “they not gon be disrespectful cuz they won that money”

This is sad wat people do nowadays after sumbody die, just tryna get they engagement up, we need journalism degrees back we losing recipes

Ok, but that really doesn't disprove the other things she said.

1. It carried over from another location and had been brewing for a while
2. J prince makes sure his guys and his guys only are carrying.

The dice could have been the straw that broke the camels back...We don't know enough information to call her a liar.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Ok, but that really doesn't disprove the other things she said.

1. It carried over from another location and had been brewing for a while
2. J prince makes sure his guys and his guys only are carrying.

The dice could have been the straw that broke the camels back...We don't know enough information to call her a liar.
She deadass just lied, she said it ain’t have nothin to do wit money

Why did one of the nikkas in conflict mention money? She jus chattin

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
She deadass just lied, she said it ain’t have nothin to do wit money

Why did one of the nikkas in conflict mention money? She jus chattin

how does that disprove that J.P. Jr are the only dudes with guns? How does that disprove this was a boiling pot that boiled over from gambling? It doesn't. You can't ignore the other variables. If these dudes hadn't been going at it for hours, maybe cooler heads could have prevailed.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
how does that disprove that J.P. Jr are the only dudes with guns? How does that disprove this was a boiling pot that boiled over from gambling? It doesn't. You can't ignore the other variables. If these dudes hadn't been going at it for hours, maybe cooler heads could have prevailed.
Lol brother I don’t want to muddy up this thread

But if a man in the conflict mentions money, it’s likely gambling played a role here.

I’m on my social media detective shyt like a lot of us so I’ll jus wait til the facts and we can discuss after

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
Lol brother I don’t want to muddy up this thread

But if a man in the conflict mentions money, it’s likely gambling played a role here.

I’m on my social media detective shyt like a lot of us so I’ll jus wait til the facts and we can discuss after
exactly...It only happened a day ago...There's a lot of information yet to come out.