My nikkas tellin me Takeoff and Quavo just got shot in Houston….

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
We don't really know what the argument was about, the video only captures the final seconds of the disagreement. These nikkas wasn't arguing about basketball...

It makes more sense that Quavo was hot after getting busted in dice, the dudes whipping him were probably disrespectful, probably was some disrespect going back, and somebody probably told him he could get his lick back in basketball...

The argument was not ABOUT basketball...
the video with clear audio no jumper posted was them arguing about quavo playing basketball breh

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The video is out

Quavo isn’t really to “blame” as he got punched first as he was walking away. Shots let out immediately after he got punched and it looks like him running after the guy who duffed him might have inadvertently saved HIS life.

It wasn’t over dice
Quavo didn’t seem to be overly aggressive
They were arguing over BASKETBALL
Quavo was assaulted
Takeoff got hit almost immediately after the gunfire started
Quavo said something about somebody get hurt just before the punch was thrown.

Sulcage

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
If you dont live in Houston shut the fukk up how you sick of some people you gotta search the intetnet to hear or see.Rap a lot aint in mainstream media
Born and raised in Houston, been here my whole life fukk nygga.

BORN IN JEFFERSON DAVIS HOSPITAL

FOSTER ELEM
CULLEN MIDDLE
YATES HIGH

p*ssy

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
We don't really know what the argument was about, the video only captures the final seconds of the disagreement. These nikkas wasn't arguing about basketball...

It makes more sense that Quavo was hot after getting busted in dice, the dudes whipping him were probably disrespectful, probably was some disrespect going back, and somebody probably told him he could get his lick back in basketball...

The argument was not ABOUT basketball...
Lol u on point

Quavo was clearly on sumn fukk that basketball shyt y’all talkin bout cool it wit the disrespect

Argument was prolly over bread and was escalating cuz u kno nikkas be sore winners and losers

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I don't know if this has been posted here or not...

bytch lying and idk who this interviewer is but he sick for having her on that joint bullshytting like this

In the video u can hear Quavo clear as day say “they not gon be disrespectful cuz they won that money”

This is sad wat people do nowadays after sumbody die, just tryna get they engagement up, we need journalism degrees back we losing recipes

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
That shyt ain't snitching.
Yes it is family. Just because it’s your family, don’t mean the rules change. He wasn’t innocent. He was up in the mix of an illegal dice game and then him and his people was also shooting, one of which might have hit takeoff.

So he’d either be with shooters, telling cause his man got shot by opps . Or he’d be telling on his own people, after they opened fire.

Either way. He ain’t some innocent bystander. And therefore, he’ll never take the stand

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This ain't on Quavo, like at all unless dude said some shyt to somebody else.

shyt is wrong place, wrong time with some goof shooting into the crowd.

Watch the video again.

No punch was thrown at Quavo.
Dude in the white hat Quavo was "arguing" was checking Takeoff's pulse after the shooting.
That argument had nothing to do with the shooting.

Additionally it sounded like that "argument" was Quavo pretty much saying (paraphrase): "Nahhhh, breh you ain't seeing me on the basketball court like that. I don't play no games on the court." it ain't a real argument. The guy he was saying it to was apparently the guy that took his money on the table, but again dude was right there after the shooting trying to help everybody out. That ain't an opp.