My nikkas tellin me Takeoff and Quavo just got shot in Houston….

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Why you ho ass nikkas keep saying this.Quavo didnt back down as he should.He tried to leave you bytches would let anybody ho you.Nobody but fan ass nikkas saying Quavo got him killed.If Quavo would have got yelled at and ran youde call em a ho.The nikka shooting got Takeoff killed and this wasnt bout no fice game.They was holding them up from leaving to do just that its obvious.
Were you there?
Conflicting reports flying around
The whole truth gonna come out soon

Quavo is known for starting fights though

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
Were you there?
Conflicting reports flying around
The whole truth gonna come out soon

Quavo is known for starting fights though
How he known for starting fights he in a room of felons who will talk to you crazy if you let em.Yall never been in that environment. If you listen to the conversation before he left its obvious they was on his ass prior.Then the oh Im just playing shyt like come on.All I see is a bunch of cowards truing to put themselves in a gangsta role ,but you would've never made it that far woth a p*ssy attitude.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Posted from the other thread:

After watching that video a few times, those shots I'm 99% sure came from behind everybody (the right of the screen).

That guy who everyone thinks punched Quavo actually was facing the direction those shots were coming from and his feet moving like that were probably because he saw the gun and ducked. Watch that video again, that guy's feet were pointing to the right the direction the shooter would have been firing from. Dude didn't punch Quavo.

Everyone facing the other direction (looking left in the video) would not have seen who was shooting because it was coming from the other direction (right). Why else do you think red satchel (Migos manager) turns around and starts shooting?

Those "arguments" had nothing to do with the shooting and nothing to do with Quavo instigating anything because it seemed like it was some dude firing into the crowd. Additionally, the guy the guy Quavo was "arguing" was there with Quavo checking on Takeoff after he was shot. He's actually trying to check Quavo's pulse and everything while Quavo is kneeling next to Takeoff.

Dude with the red satchel returned fire but when he draws his gun you can see Takeoff is already hit by that point so the shots that eventually killed him weren't friendly fire.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
The video is out

Quavo isn’t really to “blame” as he got punched first as he was walking away. Shots let out immediately after he got punched and it looks like him running after the guy who duffed him might have inadvertently saved HIS life.

It wasn’t over dice
Quavo didn’t seem to be overly aggressive
They were arguing over BASKETBALL
Quavo was assaulted
Takeoff got hit almost immediately after the gunfire started

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
The video is out

Quavo isn’t really to “blame” as he got punched first as he was walking away. Shots let out immediately after he got punched and it looks like him running after the guy who duffed him might have inadvertently saved HIS life.

It wasn’t over dice
Quavo was assaulted
They said Quavo bumped dude that which set it off.

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Basically J prince jr running around trying to be his daddy but is not cut the same. The wolves he running with only tolerate him because of his father and he can't control them. They are going to get him locked away with a rico.
:what: How is jr at fault? He supposed to have mine control over quavo and the shooter?

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
quavo not going to be right mentally ever after and will take on blame internally no matter what happened

I mean Quavo always been the overly sensitive ass mofo who been yappin his trap… That yap finally caught up with him… See shyt always ends up you been the one talkin the most but ya fam who ain’t got shyt to do with nothing always catches it the worst… life is fukked up like that

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
I don't know why this killing is making me feel some type of way. I wasn't really a fan of the group. Liked a couple of songs but that was mostly something to listen to in the gym.

What a damn shame. :snoop:
I feel the same way. I didn't really rock with them like that, but I respected their talent. Definitely didn't see this coming, and he seemed like a cool dude. The fact that he caught strays makes it more tragic.

Last edited:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
The video is out

It wasn’t over dice
Quavo was assaulted

We don't really know what the argument was about, the video only captures the final seconds of the disagreement. These nikkas wasn't arguing about basketball...

It makes more sense that Quavo was hot after getting busted in dice, the dudes whipping him were probably disrespectful, probably was some disrespect going back, and somebody probably told him he could get his lick back in basketball...

The argument was not ABOUT basketball...