My nikkas tellin me Takeoff and Quavo just got shot in Houston….

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Sad to say but Quavo from Gwinnett County, GA. That ish ain't really hood at all. Him and Offset always been overcompensating for it. No reason for him to be in Houston talking like that. I guess he thought he was protected. TakeOff seemed to always be chill and laidback tho.
There’s definitely parts in Gwinnett that’s active, especially back then. Besides, it doesn’t matter where anybody is from, shyt can go down wherever the the fukk. People can be on that type of time whether they need to or not.
:yeshrug:

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Rap nikkas will say they condolences and say they prayers and Atlanta nikkas will say they peace and talk about how takeoff was this and that and how he was just a good dude

Then by thanksgiving these rap nikkas will be right back at shooting they opps, Megan the stallion back twerking and talking about Tory shooting her, cardi b back on Twitter beef shyt and Dj Akadem and breakfast club gossiping about rap bullshyt
Yep.

I’m a no body to everyone else but this is why I’m done with that whole culture man.

I don’t think rap has provided net positivity in black peoples lives. Even the so callled positive shyt is based on rappers talking about killing other black people or selling drugs which fuels violent and drug deaths of black peoples.

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Quavo needs to start talking and give names. He knows who he was arguing with and who was in the midst of the arguing, but I’m guessing street rules will apply and he won’t snitch :yeshrug:
That shyt ain't snitching.

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
Quavo got Takeoff killed over a dicegame SMH
Why you ho ass nikkas keep saying this.Quavo didnt back down as he should.He tried to leave you bytches would let anybody ho you.Nobody but fan ass nikkas saying Quavo got him killed.If Quavo would have got yelled at and ran youde call em a ho.The nikka shooting got Takeoff killed and this wasnt bout no fice game.They was holding them up from leaving to do just that its obvious.