My nikkas tellin me Takeoff and Quavo just got shot in Houston….

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Bro I'll never understand how this shyt is global.

Toronto seems to be snapping a lot lately, the west Indian/Somalis community been fukking up.

Trinidad just had a big boom in the dancehall world and alot of their popular artists got murdered. Jamaica's biggest artist is in jail for ordering a murder, i heard they tried to dispose the body in acid or something, and a next one was just shot.

In England we already know what type of time their on.

Brazil, my coworker told me that baila funk's the same thing.

I honestly think it's the environment, it's the common factor. The music is just the reaction, and their biggest output.

It's global because of Black Americans.

We literally got brothers in Italy and Ghana "Woo walking" but we have to pretend that this isn't directly related to the drill movement in America.

We got brothers in South Africa abusing lean and they'll readily tell us that they were influenced by rap.

Dysfunctional culture is our greatest export.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Didn’t a jeweler get killed a few weeks back around that j prince jr dude? Idk who he is but I wouldn’t be around him. He’s into too much shyt. RIP to takeoff though, he was the best out the migos to me.

Daddy aint gonna be able
to keep the heat off his ass
when the lettermen come either.

UKVu0t8.gif

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
@Cyrus' Wife kiss my ass.

Too many brehs nowadays cannot handle their emotions. Accountability is absent. Kids are products of their environments and the most important cornerstone of that is the home. Women are more emotional than men, that is FACT. And in homes where the mom has to be the primary caregiver the kids are going to pickup that person's traits.

Emotional men make poor decisions.