My nikkas tellin me Takeoff and Quavo just got shot in Houston….

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No it wasn't. Don't make this about the 2nd amendment

If anything this needs to be about black folks conflict resolution skills

So its okay to question black mens emotional intelligence now:francis:?

The country ain't the problem....the community is

So your solution is to either stay in the community and possibly get killed trying to fix it. Or to leave and join another community:mjpls:?
Whether its black people killing and stealing from each other,black people toiling their lives away for white supremacy. Or the educated negroes,who move out the hood. Own their own business,or work in corporate America. Its two sides of the assimilation coin Im not interested in. One day yall are going to realize the zoo is still the zoo. You might live in the nicer part of the zoo,but it still smells like shyt:respect:. White supremacy is whats causing all this.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Houston brehs, break this Mob Ties shyt down. Is that the same crew Drake be talking about?

Yeah. It’s J Prince Jr’s crew. A lot of rappers “check in” with them when they come to Houston and they’re supposed to provide protection. Even though Jr hasn’t ever really put in work and just eats off his dad’s reputation.

But also they got a history with these dice games. A jeweler from Chicago got killed after arguing with them while shooting dice very recently, like within the last month.

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
nikkas don’t hate Houston as much as LA so won’t be no “hating ass Houston nikkas” “fukk Houston” posts that only reserved for us under the palm trees when we act up I see lol

RIP takeoff tho shyt crazy and heard he wasn’t even on shyt just chilling playing the background it’s always the one that’s chilling crazy shyt

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It blows my mind how poor conflict-resolution is amongst grown men. For once, take a step back and think through the implications of your actions.
It can be extremely tricky when egos and group-think set in. You might know what the "right" thing to do is, but you don't want to be called "p*ssy" either. I don't get these dice games and never will. Nothing good seems to come out of it. A bunch of people packed into a room watching dice rolls, I don't fukking get it at all

neph27

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas don’t hate Houston as much as LA so won’t be no “hating ass Houston nikkas” “fukk Houston” posts that only reserved for us under the palm trees when we act up I see lol

RIP takeoff tho shyt crazy and heard he wasn’t even on shyt just chilling playing the background it’s always the one that’s chilling crazy shyt
Ole gotta make it about you ass

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
at some point their numbers guys will convince the execs, its not worth it. like half your roster of rappers will die before they hit 35 and they may not even have a solid catalogue until they're 30. you put money behind marketing albums, touring, and other expenses. the returns have to be worth it over time

in the 90s there were a total of 10 murders of rappers for the entire decade

between just 2020 and 2022, there have been 15 murders ....in just 2 years.
At the moment, they're probably eating. They would have locked in the insuranc3 policies before the killings became common place.

It'll hurt future acts as the premiums will be increased.