My nikkas tellin me Takeoff and Quavo just got shot in Houston….

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Is it true damn?
:mjcry: my fav migo

fck it call me what you want i’m on black american vs niqqas tip now that is fukked up you don’t see 1 cac try to kill Justin Bieber only cac that went out was john lenon being killed by his own.

I understand @Matt504

dumb niqqa shyt we ain’t going to make it unless this mind set is wiped out

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mans was an innocent bystander killed at a dice game and some of y’all blaming music?
:martin:
Its the culture behind it that people are criticizing. If you really think it through this wouldn't have happened if the culture wasn't the way it was. And rap wouldn't be what it is if the culture wasn't what it is.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Mans was an innocent bystander killed at a dice game and some of y’all blaming music?
:martin:

It's fukkin sad man. Looking at the video of that room, that shyt looked real shaky. How you gonna host a dice game and not check cats to make sure no one had guns.

Died over bullshyt.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Its the culture behind it that people are criticizing. If you really think it through this wouldn't have happened if the culture wasn't the way it was. And rap wouldn't be what it is if the culture wasn't what it is.
Dice games been going on long before hip hop and there was always the threat of them getting held up or a fight or killing happening

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
No sleep, grind all day, show up to events after taking a series of flights, intoxicate oneself at the same late night events, carrying guns at these events and have games where you can lose money at these events?

Fill these events with a bunch of people recording for clout and a bunch of dimes laughing at people.

Yet folks really expecting nothing bad to happen?

Seriously, follow some of these cats on instagram and you'll see how much them and their people are trying to catch some sleep when they can for like 30 minutes at a time. Them fools be pranking each other for nodding off on some "Can't sleep or you miss the bag!"

Think about it:

Their entourage be passing out everywhere because they're sleep deprived trying to keep up with the 24/7 schedules.

Yet they're the ones holding the guns?!

Then you're going to blow 2nd hand smoke in the air??

Last edited: