My nikkas tellin me Takeoff and Quavo just got shot in Houston….

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The dumbass part: if you're rich how you going to get mad with small money on the line? Money that he has plenty of probably more than the other guy.

Dude is dead because someone else ego was hurt about completely random dice throws.

More details need to come out, but if it's because someone from his entourage got trigger happy while the vibe was still light then this is fukking, wow.

Last edited:

Legend27

Pro
Daps
The leading cause of death is homocide for black men under 45. Homocide is a complex issue that has many socioeconomic factors. We can’t be serious about a problem when people like you get your statistics from Reddit
Some of these nikkas don’t give a single fukk about black men and the black community. Same nikkas talking about poverty and way more significant socioeconomic factors is an excuse but keep harping about rap music and symptoms they’re not trying to have a serious discussion

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Rap is not cursed, dysfunctional and dangerous activities is cursed.
The point is that both the most mainstream popular rappers and the new up-and-coming rappers typically glorify dysfunctional and dangerous activities.

My guess is that in the last five years, there hasn't been a rap billboard ranking where one of the top 5 songs didn't have a reference to murder or gun talk. And so for you to say there's no connection seems like you don't listen to rap or are being willfully ignorant on the situtation.

Personally, I listen here and there, but I'm pivoting harder to AfroBeats and older music than ever before

MrSpook

All Star
Daps
Folk be paying them “OGs” and them fukk nikkas ain’t doing nun but tapping y’all pockets and holding on to lil strings of power through placing fear in mf hearts. nikkasz be 40+ playing wit the kids instead of trying to control or help tone down the issues they see.

This the culture placed in the streets. Nam nikka from the streets that made it should be in the streets at that time of night and shooting dice of all things.

Last edited:

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
PnB was shot literally less than two months ago

It's almost the 1 year anniversary of Dolph's shooting

Rapping clearly isn't a safe occupation and labels at some point will say fukk it; we can't even get a good catalogue going.

Unfortunately, that is what will end all of this. When it doesn't make financial sense for labels and promoters.

i'm numb to all of this now. this guy didnt need to die so senselessly. but thats rap and thats america for you
And the machine has become so prolific, they keep pumping out new rappers, profiting off their deaths and the cycle repeats. Sad man. Safe Journey to that brother.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
This some fukked up shyt!! In my city as well WTF!
fukk the rap music violence cycle, for real! RIP

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Black MUSICIANS and ENTERTAINERS are out here getting KILLED on a regular basis.

You don't see shyt like that to this degree with any other race.
Stop involving yourself with degen and low brow activities and that would not happen as much.

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Is this true?

LMAO

whoever keeps spreading that text message nonsense is an idiot.

this shyt popped off and was probably over in 2 seconds. people ducking, dodging, running for their lives. and all of the sudden nikkas are some Matrix slow down time / FBI analysts testifying about bullet trajectory and ballistics.

One set of nikkas on one side. Another set on the other. Let's use Occam's Razor here.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
It blows my mind how poor conflict-resolution is amongst grown men. For once, take a step back and think through the implications of your actions.

Because they are handling their emotions like women. And far too many nowadays are raised by women so that's the mentality they pick up. Of course not all, but WAY too many.