My nikkas tellin me Takeoff and Quavo just got shot in Houston….

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Something that I have been wondering but shouldn't J Prince properly vet people playing in high stake dice game he was hosting? This is so sad because from what I remember he was always reserved one and seemed the most chill. RIP

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
So takeoff was off in the cut chillin with bytches and some homies and quavo was the one and the rest of the entourage up front running they mouths with some musty nikkas which once again led to nikkas not squaring up but just pulling out the heat and firing wildly

RIP

Remember I don’t care if I a square or street bum, if u see a bunch of musty nikkas out in groups get away from the area fast before u or your love on get hit with a stray

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
You need to start looking at things in relative terms and probabilities not whether shyt is possible or not. Anything is possible yes "squares" can die from gun violence but what is the probability of someone who hangs around late at night around a dice game with dudes with guns as opposed to staying in your house watching netflix at the same time.

Is it possible that someone might run up in your house shoot you in an armed robbery while watching netflix? Yes.

Is the probability of you dying/or being shot in that situation higher than being around a bunch of strapped hood dudes with alcohol and pride in the mix of a dice game? No
Bra nobody said those two events have the same probability stop all that

That nikka a rapper, public and private appearances are apart of the job, nikka went to a party on halloweeen like most the country and y’all sittin here victim blaming on sum shyt

There ain’t any reports of him playin dice, jus Quavo, y’all lowkey in here sayin this man deserved it for being out on Halloween night

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Rip
This some rapper shyt. Not connected to regular black ppl. The migos were violent dudes. Face tats, violent lyrics and rapped about wanting to shoot their opps its the energy. Cudi, Cole types not getting shot like this or being around in a room with real savages and killers with short temper

nikkas recently tried to kill Cyhi the Prince. Q Tip was getting slapped up back in the day. Y’all gotta stop with all the extremism.