My nikkas tellin me Takeoff and Quavo just got shot in Houston….

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Situations like this is why I'm glad I'm a "square". Primarily keep to myself and go out my way to avoid potential bullshyt with other people.
Squares die by gun violence too, it’s a problem wit our countries and the way we handle guns

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Squares die by gun violence too, it’s a problem wit our countries and the way we handle guns
You multiply your chances of running into some bullshyt greatly when you are a street nikka type who tends to be around others on that same type of energy.

I know of cats who were on that thuggin time who are now dead.

Deus

I'm the REAL Zucotti Manicotti
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kingsbridge
White people die at higher rates than black people from other causes such as suicide and “accidental death” which means there are less white people to be available to even be killed.

Discussing homocide rates in the black community is too complex for people that want to dap fish
This doesn't make sense. "Less white people to be available to be killed"

Cacs are the majority. They are more than enough of them.

But don't worry about them, we need to stop using guns as tokens of our masculinity.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Hiphop is the Gift and The Curse. Starting to believe it's more of a curse now.

Hip-hop now is not a gift breh it's a curse and we let the streets influence the genre speeding our own demise.

These cacs that own these labels they loving this shyt... all we do is rap about killing each other fukking the next man bytch just low level Chakra spiritual shyt. Garbage

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
PnB was shot literally less than two months ago

It's almost the 1 year anniversary of Dolph's shooting

Rapping clearly isn't a safe occupation and labels at some point will say fukk it; we can't even get a good catalogue going.

Unfortunately, that is what will end all of this. When it doesn't make financial sense for labels and promoters.

i'm numb to all of this now. this guy didnt need to die so senselessly. but thats rap and thats america for you

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Dang, RIP.

Been a fan of Migos for a minute, really became a fan of dude the last few years.

Frangala

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Le Grand Congo (Kin)

You need to start looking at things in relative terms and probabilities not whether shyt is possible or not. Anything is possible yes "squares" can die from gun violence but what is the probability of someone who hangs around late at night around a dice game with dudes with guns as opposed to staying in your house watching netflix at the same time.

Is it possible that someone might run up in your house shoot you in an armed robbery while watching netflix? Yes.

Is the probability of you dying/or being shot in that situation higher than being around a bunch of strapped hood dudes with alcohol and pride in the mix of a dice game? No