My nikkas tellin me Takeoff and Quavo just got shot in Houston….

Frangala

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Le Grand Congo (Kin)
Those are FBI stats you fukking retard.

There’s nothing else to discuss. You are a fool and I’m going to leave it at that.

It is a losing battle my guy. Cats on here just do not want to accept that Black men are disproportionate victims of gun violence and damn near 9 times out of ten the perpetrator is also Black hence you get the deflection about trying to ask whether other posters are African and trying to set off a diaspora online arguments. The stats are VERY BAD. I am quick to condemn classless mediocre anti social activities or behaviors whether done by some African/Caribbean immigrants in Brooklyn NYC London or same behaviors by non-immigrant Blacks in Houston or down south so the point is moot.

Sad to see Takeoff not even reach 30 yet still had a good 50 years of life to live but gunned down over a dice game. Ppl on here were going so hard and defending Moneybagg Yo playing dice at a Grizzlies game no connection but that shyt was classless. You need to understand a lot of us have a tolerance for mediocrity and just lack of good values and quick to run to our systemic oppression for admiration of such classless mediocre shyt. Street dice games and all of its elements are classless and dare anybody to challenge me on that thought and trying to justify it.

It needs to stop. Cats need to stop being love with mediocrity in life it ain't it.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Why people blaming this on culture? I thought it was because a heated dice game?

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Those are FBI stats you fukking retard.

There’s nothing else to discuss. You are a fool and I’m going to leave it at that.
:heh:
Still copying and pasting I see. As I said you can’t copy and paste any data prior to 1970 because that data won’t be the first 2 links that pop up on google. You actually have to know how to research for that.

You’re to dumb to actually formulate a opinion supported by data. Exhibit A of a typical Reddit poster.